Chapter 35

The village chief’s wife is a fat man, and the fat man gave them tea. It’s not a good tea, but it should be the best thing they can come up with. It is.

Lin Qingqing was drinking tea. I didn’t know where to fly. A ball fell on her feet. She picked up the ball and saw a woman with a unkempt hair. The woman with dirty body and face suddenly flew over to ask her. .

Lin Qingqing returned the ball to her. The woman smiled at her and revealed two missing front teeth. “thankyou!” She reached out and Lin Qingqing noticed that her right hand ring finger and little finger were broken.

Lin Qingqing frowned and frowned, but she naturally did not ask more about the physical defects of the people, politely removed her eyes, but she was very surprised. In such a backward mountain village, such a rough-looking village woman could actually issue such a Standard English accent.

Fat yelled up to push the village woman and pushed her to urge her to go back to the house, then apologized to them, saying in a less fluid Mandarin: “I’m sorry, sorry, she is my child.” My wife, my brain is a little out of sight, didn’t you scare you?”

It’s okay for everyone to answer naturally.

Lin Qingqing did not think too much. After drinking tea and Mo Qingyan went to the shooting location, Mo Qingyan’s task was to help a family to grow wheat. Mo Qingyan had a kind of learning, followed by the big squatting and then sprinkled the wheat seeds in the planed ground. Occasionally she would talk to the big sister for two days, and two cameras were followed.

After Lin Qingqing waited for a while and didn’t wait for the woods to come over, she planned to look for him to ask if the next director needed to arrange a little story.

The place where Mo Qingyan was photographed was not in the village. He had to go back to the village to have a section of road. There was an abandoned small temple at the entrance of the village. When Lin Qingqing walked to the small temple, he saw a white coat coming to this side. At a glance, I recognized that the person coming to Huayang was.

Now I haven’t felt much about seeing Huanqing in Huayang. She has already got married and has children. The past things let it pass. Although it’s a bit embarrassing, Lin Qingqing still smiles and nods.

“Green.” Xiang Huayang was called to her.

Lin Qingqing stopped and looked at him with a slight brow, although he used to call her like this, very close, but now he heard him call, she felt a sense of discomfort.

“what happened?”

Her expression was very cold. He didn’t know how to speak for a while. After a moment of silence, he still asked: “Are you doing well?”

It’s been so long, I don’t know why he still has to ask this question.

Lin Qingqing said: “I am fine, thank you for your concern.”

“I heard that you lost your memory?”

“Who did you listen to? Lu Wenqian?” They both knew and knew that her amnesia was only Lu Wenqian.

“Ok.”

Lin Qingqing did not understand that he mentioned her amnesia is a few meanings, but, “I am really amnesia, but amnesia does not remember the previous things does not mean that some things have not happened.”

Lin Qingqing didn’t want to talk to him. She turned and wanted to go. She suddenly grabbed her hand to Huayang. His movements were so fast that it seemed that her fingers were only subconscious movements.

Lin Qingqing looked cold and turned to Huayang to realize his own gaffe. He hurriedly released his hand and said, “Sorry.”

“Do you still have anything?”