Chapter 37

Lin Qingqing didn’t know how he suddenly held her so tightly, but Mr. Yi’s arms were really comfortable.

At this moment she was kneeling in his arms, licking his little ass, really like a child.

It’s really not good. Yi Zeyan felt that he couldn’t help it, but he didn’t have to endure it. He put her on the bed and kissed her lips, kissed her cheeks and kissed her ears.

When she kissed her ear, she couldn’t stand it. She avoided him. “Don’t bite my ear. When you bite my ear, I will have a soft leg.”

He bit his, his voice is vague, “I want to make your legs soft.”

It was another night of madness. This time, both of them were a little late. After the next day, Lin Qingqing felt that his legs were still sour. Yi Zeyan is as energetic as ever.

Black Maybach slowly entered the underground parking garage, Huo took a taxi to the back seat to open the door, Yi Zeyan feet only to see the front not far from a person.

“Mr. Yi, can you talk to you alone for a while?”

Huo Yi did not wait for him to step forward and stopped in front of him. He politely reminded: “This gentleman, do you have an appointment? If you don’t have an appointment, you have to go to the front desk to make an appointment.”

Did not speak to Huayang, only looked at Yi Zeyan.

“Huo Yi, you go up first.”

“Yes.”

After Huo Yi left, the wide underground parking lot left only Yi Zeyan and Xiang Huayang.

“What do you want to talk to me?”

There is no arrogance at all. He is so peaceful and has a smile on his face. Even with his identity, he has enough capital to look down on him, but he is still polite and respectful. He is a whole person. It reveals a noble and good education that is beyond the reach of people.

At this moment, Xiang Huayang even suspected that he was wrong.

“Yesterday, the dean told me that there is a position in Africa. He wants to arrange me. I heard that Mr. Yi had been looking for him before the dean came to me. I want to know if this is Mr. Yi?”

Yi Zeyan said: “Cai Cai is my old acquaintance. I went to the hospital yesterday and went to see him. I have no problem to interfere with the work transfer. Besides, I can’t interfere with Mr. Xiang. No hate, why should I persuade President Cai to transfer you to Africa? I think it’s probably a misunderstanding to Mr.

He spoke very calmly, and the slight brow was still with a kind of offense that was offended.

It’s really a misunderstanding to Huayang.

Silenced to Huayang for a moment before he tried to say: “I don’t know if Mr. Yi will be worried because I used to be with Qingqing.”

“Yu Yuhuai?” Yi Zeyan laughed. “Mr. Xiang probably didn’t know that I was very busy. I wouldn’t take the time to think about the meaningless things in the past. What’s more…” His eyes fell on his face. On, I paused for a moment: “I am not so confident.”

His calm and understatement made him feel a bit passionate about Huayang. Isn’t he really stalking from him? Is he thinking too much?

“If there is nothing else to Mr. I will leave first, I will have another one to open.”

His courtesy and education are everywhere, and even Huayang feels that he is a little unreasonable.

“Sorry Mr. Yi, bother you.”