Chapter 36

The Huayang was originally brought to the village with several young men in the village. Yi Zeyan suddenly appeared. Several people stopped moving here. More or less suffered some injuries.

The second son of the village chief’s family, that is, the man who had just pointed to Lin Qingqing’s words, immediately listened to Yi Zeyan’s words and said: “She is mine!”

He said, he turned to Yi Zeyan with a machete, but he didn’t even wear Yi Zeyan’s clothes. When he was a few steps away from Yi Ze, one person turned his hand and twisted his hand. He only heard a slam, and the machete on his hand fell to the ground. The man made a heartbreaking scream, and when he was thrown to the ground, he suddenly slammed his arm and rolled it on the ground.

From the curved curvature of the arm, his arm was broken.

When the village chief saw his little son being made like this, he suddenly became angry and raised his head and slashed it to Yi Zeyan’s bodyguard. However, he did not approach, but he saw the bodyguard suddenly came out of his arms. A gun fired a shot at the sky.

boom!

The world seems to be quiet in an instant. The body of the village chief is like being fixed. The movements of the **** are stiff, and there is no movement for a while. Others are also scared, even if the village is closed again, the gun They still saw things.

With this shot, several other people also took shots from their arms to face these savage.

“I don’t want to bother you, I just want to take my wife, do you still have opinions?”

The villagers who were just savage and arrogant at the moment no one dared to scream.

Yi Zeyan went from Lin Qingqing: “Come here.”

Lin Qingqing feels that his husband is really handsome, handsome and angry, and when she needs it most, he is her patron.

Lin Qingqing was so excited that he was going to die. He hurriedly walked over to him, and he was all in his heart.

Yi Zeyan grabbed her waist and asked her: “Is it scared?”

He asked very indifferently, and even had a joke. It is obvious that these people are not in the eye, but Lin Qingqing is really afraid of them. Now he sees this man, he is calm and self-satisfied. His confidence gave her a sense of security.

She shook her head and smiled at him. “Now I am not afraid.”

Yi Zeyan pulled her hand and left without anyone else. The bodyguards he brought also covered other people to leave. The villagers feared the guns in their hands, and no one dared to go forward.

After coming to the mountain, Lin Qingqing reported the police. Lin Qingqing reported the police and could not help but worry: “Your bodyguard has a gun, will there be anything?”

“I made a contribution when I was in the army. I have contributed to the country, so the bodyguards around me have a gun certificate and there will be no problem.”

Lin Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief. The police asked some words, the villagers were taken away, and the shooting team also left, and now there is no Lin Qingqing, she left with Yi Zeyan.

Lin Qingqing found the opportunity to ask him: “How come you come here?”

At this moment, Yi Zeyan put her in her arms and said, with her fingers combing her long hair, she said, “I don’t trust you, so I want to come and see.”

He won’t tell her that he learned that she and Chahua were chasing after a team. However, he would have to thank him for his vinegar strength and rushed over in time.