chapter 59

Ye Zeyan and Lin Qingqing met ten years ago.

At that time, his mission failed, he lost his best friend, he was seriously injured, his leg bones were broken, his arm muscles were injured and there was no way to move normally. However, only a few fingers could be used flexibly, and he could barely cope with daily routines such as eating and dressing. problem.

The leg bones were injured. He couldn't go anywhere. He could only stay in bed every day, and his friend died. During that time, he was very depressed.

However, he is used to hiding his emotions. He buryes his head every day and can't see anyone else.

Li Ji often came to see him. It was probably because he was not sleeping every day or reading a book too boring. He spit out: "Is it not boring to stay in bed all day?" He frowned. "But you are not like this." I can't stay in bed. I said, don't ignore me. Although you can't act, you can talk to people. You don't want to talk to me. Now social software is so developed. You can just talk to a stranger and talk. You are like this person, you like to squat, you will get sick. I know that you are sad for Jing Ge, but people can’t be resurrected. If you live, you will look forward. If you feel blocked in your heart, You will find someone to talk about, just say it is open, I am talking to you, you did not listen?"

He didn't lift his head, his fingers turned over the pages of the book, and the tone was cold and cold. "Shut up, go out!"

Li Ji: "..." Li Ji was blocked by him and snorted, "I am too lazy to care about you."

Li Ji’s words were only used as a whisper in the ear, but Li Ji went out for a while and his mobile phone flashed a bit. He picked up and saw that someone in the social software added him as a friend.

When the social software was just launched, he started to use it. This social software was not listed for a long time. There were many people who added friends to each other. So from time to time, some people added him as a friend, but he generally did not take care of it, just looked at it. This flashing system news, thinking of just Li Ji, so so clever, Li Jicai said that let him find strangers to chat and someone to add his friends.

He felt that most of them were one of the few rabbit scorpions he brought in the army.

He put the phone aside and didn't want to take care of it, but the other person was tireless and didn't send it again. He frowned and opened the social software and glanced at it.

System Message: 4575***55Request to add you as a friend.

He glanced into the other's head and glanced at it. The other person called it "the hyacinth is cute" and he was still a woman. The account level is also very low, even the stars are not, it is obvious that it has just been registered.

Yi Zeyan’s heart sneered, deliberately registering a female number to tease him. The fake is so obvious that he can’t see it?

He wants to see what flowers they can play.

Yi Zeyan agreed.

Hyacinth is cute: Hello, my name is Lin Qingqing, I am very happy to meet you.

Lin Qingqing? Is the name compiled so casual? And with social software, whoever tells the other person's real name, he is really worried about the IQ of the rabbits.

Hyacinth is cute: What is your name? I saw your information. Do you have forty? I am sixteen this year, then I will call you Uncle? Uncle, this is my first time using QQ, I am very happy, uncle you?

White: Oh.

Hyacinth is cute: Uncle, you are coming back to me, but uncle, why are you going back to a word? Uncle, where are you now? are you working? I am still in school now, I have to take the midterm exam tomorrow. It’s a headache. Uncle, will you have a headache when you go to school?