Chapter 19

The heartbeat is getting faster and faster, she feels her fingers are shaking, she hurriedly closed her eyes, constantly convinced herself to calm down, finally stopped for a few seconds The tie was finally taken over by her. My heart was really in a mess, and my fingers didn’t listen. I have been tossing for a long time to help him.

She took a step back and didn’t dare to look at him. “Okay.”

Yi Zeyan’s body is already stiff and not ready, but she did not see it. Until she stepped back, he just woke up like a dream. He coughed a positive color and calmly rushed to her: “Thank you.”

Then I opened the door and went out.

Lin Qingqing was completely relieved, it was terrible, and there was no thief in the thief. It’s so tense to tie him a tie. Where does she have the guts to throw him down?

She thinks she really dared to think.

But thinking that he did not refuse her proposal to tie him a tie, Lin Qingqing’s little heart jumped up again, Yi Zeyan did not reject her approaching right.

Thinking of this, she fell to the bed, blindfolded her head, and rolled a few turns of pleasure.

After Yi Zeyan left, the whole person was still a little embarrassed until he stood on the top of the building and found himself on the wrong road. He obviously had to go downstairs to eat.

He looked down and glanced at the tie she had given him. It wasn’t very good and it was a little tight.

She actually helped him tie the tie… and it was still active… Yi Zeyan thought of a sweet and fragrant smell that she rushed to the nose when she was close.

He tightened his eyebrows and closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He couldn’t think about it anymore.

Lin Qingqing was alone in bed and then went downstairs to eat. Yi Zeyan was already sitting at the dinner table. Lin Qingqing sat down beside him and sometimes looked at him secretly. Then she found out that her tie to him was a bit tight. He Taking a bite of rice will move your neck and I can see that he is not very comfortable.

Lin Qingqing couldn’t help but ask: “Is it not that I tied my tie?”

Yi Zeyan said: “No.”

Lin Qingqing: “…”

After the meal, I simply packed up a family of three and was ready to go.

Zhang Shuxi was downstairs. When she saw them down, she obviously refused to say, “Is it hard to come back once, why not stay a few more days?”

Yi Zeyan’s tone is faint. “Returning is to deal with official affairs. When the business is finished, it is natural to go back.”

Probably Yi Zeyan’s indifference made Zhang Shuxi feel hurt. She looked a little lost. “You young people are busy, I can’t say anything, can you let Obuchi stay here for a few days? I will send him back in a few days.” ”

Yi Zeyan said: “On the first day of Obuchi’s return, I have stayed with you for one night. You should be content with it.”

Zhang Shuxi frowned. “I am your mother. Why do you use these words to stab me?”

Yi Zeyan didn’t talk anymore. Lin Qingqing also wanted to ask Zhang Shuxi some words. At this moment, Yi Zeyan said: “You and Xiaoyuan go outside to wait for me. I have a few words to ask my mother.”

Yi Zeyan glanced at the faces of the two men and did not ask much. He left with Xiaoyuan.

Zhang Shuxi also let the busy domestic helpers go out first, and only one of her and Lin Qingqing left in the house.