Chapter 26

When I went to sleep, Lin Qingqing and Yi Zeyan entered the room together, although she tried to make herself behave naturally, but she still had a bit after entering the room and closing the door. tension.

Lin Qingqing comforted himself, it doesn’t matter, when faced with the male god, it will be like this.

Her things have already moved. Yi Zeyan’s room is very big. In the past, there were not many rooms. The whole room was empty, but her things came over. He suddenly felt that the space was filled in an instant, Yi Zeyan I am very satisfied after seeing it.

He noticed that he had placed an invitation on the table and could not help but ask her: “This is…”

This is the invitation she received before she got off work, and Liu Wen sent her an invitation. “MK sent it over and invited my team to attend their company’s charity dinner.”

This happened only today. Liu Wen immediately sent the invitation letter, which also shows the sincerity of Liu Wen’s apology.

charity dinner? Unfortunately, he also received an invitation today, but he is not going to go on such a small occasion, so there is no need to tell her.

He looked at her with his hands in his pocket and asked, “Is it a habit to sleep with me?”

Today, he is wearing a dark blue shirt with black and white stripes. It is a formal dress that highlights his mature male charm.

Such a look at him is really terrible, she dare not look at him again, nervously squatting at the corner of the clothes and said: “Fortunately.”

He went to the bed and sat down, then reached out to her. Lin Qingqing adjusted his breath and handed it over. He pulled him and pulled him to his lap.

He hugged her and smiled: “I can only sleep with me for the rest of my life. I don’t get used to it.”

A bit overbearing, but inexplicably made her excited.

Lin Qingqing found that she couldn’t do anything at all. His arms were so intoxicating. She simply squatted in his arms, sniffing the taste of him and listening to his rhythmic heartbeat. So close, she inadvertently looked up at the back of his head, there was a block near the ear, Lin Qingqing could not help but reach out and touched it. She felt that his body was stiff but did not escape.

“How come there is a block?”

“Is it a normal thing to have a man?”

“…”

Lin Qingqing remembered that she had seen him in the body, and he did have a lot of scars on his body.

Lin Qingqing did not ask again, the surrounding became very quiet, quiet until his heartbeat sounded so clear. So close, surrounded by his breath, sly, warm.

He suddenly lifted her chin and bowed his head to start kissing her, not as rude as the previous two times. This time the kiss was very gentle, with a feeling of lingering and affectionate.

This kind of kiss made people feel trembled. At the moment he kissed, Lin Qingqing felt his brain blank.

Gentle to death, Lin Qingqing feels that his soul is about to be sucked away by him.

Why is there such a gentle and charming man, Lin Qingqing really wants to smash his clothes, and then press him under his body, but now she is soft and muddy, and she can’t do anything.

Kissing, from the lips to the roots of the ears, the warm kiss is like electricity.

“Bad woman.” He suddenly said something like a hoarse, like a self-whisper.