chapter 57

Because Xiao Bai’s sudden confession, Mo Qingyan became the object of mediation of the major media. The woods were harassed in these days and they were very annoyed. Relatively far notice.

Go to the army in Tibet to perform a condolence show.

Not long ago, she sang a theme song for a patriotic TV drama, which was sung with an old artist. It was also a lot of thoughts that she had brought to her.

Mo Qingyan also felt that she should avoid this time, so she accepted the proposal of the wood bush. She went to the army to do a condolence show, and she did not believe that these reporters dared to follow the army.

There are also several artists and two singers in the same industry. Mo Qingyan is the youngest of several middle-aged people. When several people reached the army, they were led by a small soldier.

When the car is opened to the door, it can no longer be opened. The army has arranged a barracks for them. From the gate to the barracks, there are several training grounds. Seeing the fence outside the training ground, giving people a sense of solemnity and inviolability. .

When she passed by one of the training grounds, Mo Qingyan glanced inwardly, but saw a group of people standing far away. A military officer in a camouflage uniform was instructing. She noticed that he wore a blindfold. She could not help but After a few glances, I quickly recognized him as Changqi.

How is he here? Has he not been retired?

The leader of the road probably noticed that Mo Qingyan’s gaze fell on Changqi’s body. He whispered to her: “That’s the captain of our special team. It’s said to be retired from the army and returned to hire.”

He said a mysterious look, he should only enter the army soon, looks very young, should be smaller than her, his face reveals a juvenile childishness.

"To say that our captain is a big man, he has participated in many anti-terrorist actions and anti-drug operations, and he has also won three personal first-class merits. He is said to have also entered the peacekeeping force. He almost rose to the major before he retired. In short, This captain is a great hero who is a great hero and is my idol."

The soldier said that he was proud. In fact, he probably didn't know. He was also her idol, her hero, just... she thought of the little girl and the gentle woman she was holding, and she regained her gaze. He is no longer hers.

Although it was on the plateau, fortunately, everyone did not have altitude sickness, and officially began to express condolences at night. Mo Qingyan changed clothes and went to the stage with old artists.

The soldiers sitting under the stage are all military. The army is in a difficult life. It is also in the border provinces. They are under much greater pressure than other military personnel. There are very few such recreational activities. Once there are condolences, the soldiers are very excited. .

Mo Qingyan looked at the crowd cheering under the stage. She had already got used to this kind of occasion, so she didn’t want to go out. She looked around and there were too many people. She didn’t see everyone’s face, but she knew he must In it.

Sing to everyone, but also sing to him.

Because it is the theme song of the patriotic TV drama, the song is thick and inspiring. The honest part is sung by the old artist. It is a beautiful voice, and the exciting part is sung by her, with the high voice of rock. She coordinated well with the old artists, and her stage performance was very strong, so the songs were sung and the applause sounded for a long time.

After she left the game, she returned to the barracks to rest. It was a large barracks where six people lived, but the three girls who came with them, plus their assistants, just lived alone.