Chapter 24

Tenderly kissed her mouth. He suddenly asked in a hoarse voice: “Have you learned?”

Lin Qingqing: “…”

So is he just teaching her to kiss? She was somewhat lost. She didn’t know how to answer. She never liked a boy like this. She never expected his kiss like this. She didn’t know if she should calmly answer at the moment. “Well, I learned.”

So entangled, she even blurted out, “Have you ever kissed a lot of girls?”

“Well?” The smile opened in his mouth. He was so charming. “No.”

Lin Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief.

She was curious to know if he really only kissed her to kiss her kissing, so how should they get along with this kiss?

She lowered her head and asked for a moment of psychological preparation: “Mr. Yi, you…”

“Call me Ze Yan.”

“…”

Lin Qingqing felt that her heartbeat began to speed up again, her face was red, and she held back her smile and whispered to him, “Ze Yan.”

“Ok?”

“What is our relationship now?”

“You are my wife, what do you say about us?”

Lin Qingqing felt that she had asked a stupid question. She knew that they were husband and wife, but they were not always the strange couples?

Lin Qingqing bit his lip and looked down at him with his head down. “Do you know that no matter what the situation, you can’t kiss a girl, and you are responsible for it.”

So he should understand? Lin Qingqing only felt ashamed, her cheeks were hot, and she hurriedly grabbed her hand.

Yi Zeyan thinks that her question is really funny. Is it a change to remind him that he is responsible for her? How is it responsible? He has already taken her to home.

Yi Zeyan endured a smile and tried to answer in a serious tone. “It will be responsible for the end.”

Lin Qingqing felt excited and shivering all over her body. The smile couldn’t help but crack into the root of the ear. This feeling is really wonderful. It has never been experienced before. She only knew the girl in the poem before, but she felt incredible. I feel that these girls are dead. At this moment, I really realized that the original Huaichun girl would really be like this. In the face of her sweetheart, she was ashamed. His simple words made her excited for a long time. She did not expect that she was such a strange person.

“Is it sleepy?” Yi Zeyan asked.

Lin Qingqing didn’t feel sleepy at all. She still has a mood to sleep now, but it seems that it is not a thing to press on him. She thinks she should pick it up, but she wants to stay away.

Lin Qingqing feels that this is too self-willed, in case he is sleepy? Under the dilemma, Lin Qingqing weighed a bit, simply said: “The legs are numb, can’t get up.”

Yi Zeyan: “…”

The spoiled tone is simply a gentle bomb.

Yi Zeyan had no choice but to instinctively follow him. When she was numb, he hugged her up as her leg.

Yi Zeyan took her to the bed and put it down to help her cover the quilt. Then she was very gentleman, and even asked her carefully: “Do you mind if I sleep next to me?”

Lin Qingqing did not dare to look at his face. She shook her head. “I don’t mind.”

She minds a fart! !