Back To Present

So there I was. Walking with shaky hands through the woods, when I saw some kids a few meters ahead of me. They all had hand-me-down clothes, and I felt kinda weird that I had some expensive clothes and a nice hairstyle.

I thought that I should catch up to them, so I wouldn't be alone, but I'm an introvert, so that's definetly not gonna happen.

It was a really long way, and I started to get hungry and smell bad. I got disgusted by myself, and that usually didn't happen.

The woods had so many different paths and looked really creepy at night. I was getting tired, but suddednly I saw a big gold arch, and with silver letters, it read: Gimishie Goawon. (Goawon is Orphanage in Korean.)

I felt relieved, and saw that it was a pretty modern and cool orphanage. I walked through the arch, and walked over to the oprhanage doors, where everyone was there. 

I tried to open the doors, but they wouldn't budge.

-Maybe they'll open up by morning- said a girl with brown straight hair. She looked as if she hasn't slept for weeks and her clothes were pretty dirty, although I couldn't judge her, because I wasn't in the best state either.

-What time is it?- I asked.

-It's 3 in the morning.- said the brown haired girl while she looked up. I looked up as well, and realized there was a clock above the doors.

"Damm I'm getting seriously blind" I thought.

Suddenly we heard a scream of pain and a creepy laughter, and then we heard the sound it makes like when a baseball bat hits flesh. After that we heard a lout thump!, and all of us started to shake in fear. We heard that somebody was dragging something, and then closing a heavy door. Then we heard another creepy laughter.

-I don't want to live here- said the brown haired girl, but she was completely pale, like literally a sheet of paper.

-Bitch shut your mouth.- said another girl. She had black hair just like mine, but hers was straight, mine was a little wavy.

-That wasn't so nice.- I said.

The black haired girl looked at me, and said: -Girl, I didn't order a glass of your opinion, so just shut the fuck up.-

"Sheeesh, no wonder she's here. I would have kicked my child out of the house if she acted with that attitude" I said to myself.

-Sorry- she said out of nowhere.

-Bitch? You first make us feel bad about ourselves for talking and then you just say "Sorry"?- I said.

-I can't control it when I'm nervous.- she said.

-If that's so, I forgive you.- I said, although I didn't believe it.

-Me too.- said the brown haired girl.

Another shriek echoed all over the Orphanage.

-Get me outta here- whispered the balck haired girl.

-Let's just search for something to eat.- I said. My stomach was growling and I smelled awful.

-I saw a bush. There are some red berries there, let's take some.- said the brown haired girl.

As we were getting some berries, we introduced ourselves. The brown haired girl's name was Kim Jiho, and the black haired girl's name was Cho Seonhwa.

-What's your name?- asked Jiho.

-I'm half American and half Korean, so my name is Park Jennifer, but you can call me Jen.- I said.