Fuck, I'm The Chosen One...

-Who found us?- Asked Jiho with a shaky voice.

I suddenly swung my sword without thinking, and I just felt how the sword touched something, and then I heard a high-pitched scream.

I lit my candle, only to see a pale creature, definitely not a Psycho Orphan.

-Holy shit.- I shrieked.

I swung again my sword without thinking, and saw that at least 25 of these creatures were here.

"If I don't want to die, I'll have to somehow kill them" I thought.

And I started stabbing the creatures one by one, I felt invincible.

Suddenly one grabbed me and threw me at least 10 meters far.

I somehow didn't die, and nothing hurt. 

I threw my sword and killed the last one effortless.

Suddenly I was thrown again, but in the lake. But again, I didn't feel anything, and I just swam to the surface, and killed, finally the last one.

I saw that I was covered in blood, and very wet, I suddenly felt that I was freezing. 

A lot of cheering was able to be heard, and I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

I walked closer to everyone, that I didn't notice they took some distance.

Suddenly, I heard that the son of a bitch whispered: -Maybe she really isn't that weak and dumb.-

-Sorry, I didn't hear the shit that you said about me, do you mind repeating it?- I said with a loud voice.

The son of a bitch stood silent.

-That's what I thought.- I said with a triumphant feeling.

We went back to the dining room, and we were silent, finishing our food, everyone was glancing at me nervously, which also made me nervous.

Once we finished, we heard a scream. A high-pitched scream, sounded familiar....

Suddenly, the Dining Hall's doors were slammed shut, but what frightened all of us is that no one was there when the doors were slammed shut.

One of the cooks tried to open the door, but they were locked.

-SOMEONE!!! I FOUND SOMETHING IN THE WINDOW!!! COME, WE'RE IN TROUBLE!!!- shrieked Jiho. She was looking in one of the windows, horrified.

-When did you finish eating and headed for the window??!!- shrieked Seonhwa now.

It's true. The last time I saw her was when she sat on my left, and then I just looked around for a moment, and she was starring out a window.

We all ran to the window where Jiho was starring and my blood went cold.

In the window was a letter, I grabbed it and read the message written with blood: