The End... or is it?

I woke up to the sound of birds. I completely forgot about what happened yesterday, until everyone was cheering me for saving my friends and for being invincible and more stuff.

I walked down the stairs to the girls bathroom, where I took a shower.

I then styled my hair, and thought: Why not have it loose while it dries? I don't look that bad with loose hair, don't I?

I put on my uniform, and checked the calendar. Halloween was tomorrow!

-Oh hell yeah.- I said in a whisper.

While I was walking to the dining hall for breakfast, Aera caught up with me.

-Jen, can you come to my office? Real quick? I need to talk to you- she asked. 

-Ummm... sure.- I said wondering what was going on now.

I entered Aera's office, and she sat down on her chair, and I sat on the one facing her.

-Now, about yesterday.- began Aera. -I need to tell you this: You can no longer stay more than an hour outside, because you're at risk to be attacked.

-But you said it yourself!- I said. -You said that The Chosen One cannot die! And that I must break the orphanage rules, because I'm supposed to stop this curse that was laid upon your orphanage!-

-I never said that you must break the rules.- said Aera coolly. -I said that if it is necessary, you can break the rules.

 -I promise I'll take care of myself. - I said. -I'll carry my sword at all times.- 

-I'll think about it.- said Aera.

-I need to ask you a question now.- I said, suddenly remembering the key.

-Yes?- asked Aera.

-Is it possible for me to see something that other can't?- I asked.

-It depends on the object.- said Aera.

-What if it is a key?- I asked

Aera, who had regained her color from the previous night, lost it all, and she had the dead color that Seok once used to have.

-I'm so sorry- whispered Aera, and a tear was trickling down her face.

-What's wrong?- I asked panicking.

Aera stood up, grabbed my arm and dragged me alongside her.

-Where are you taking me?- I shrieked, trying to wrench myself free.

-I'm sorry little one.- said Aera, she was really crying now. -I'm gonna miss you.-

I started screaming. I lost myself. It was just too much panic for me.

-WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??!!! I MUST KNOW! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??!!! WHY ARE WE NEAR A CLIFF??!!! YOU BITCH! YOU WANT TO KILL ME! I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!! I WANT TO LIVE!!! NO!!!- I screamed at the top of my lungs.

But it was too late. She already threw me off the cliff and I just felt the falling sensation, and it all went pitch black.