A superglued book and some discoveries

I woke up sweating. What a nightmare!

I saw that no one from my dorm has woken up. I looked at the clock, It was 7 am. 

I knew I couldn't go back to sleep after that nightmare, so I decided to get up. I walked down the empty hallways. There were only a few people walking around. I got into the shower and put on a new uniform.

I decided to go the library to investigate about this weird event at night, but was interrupted by Aera's voice through the speaker.

"Good morning everyone! I hope you had a good  sleep. Please head over to the dining hall. It's time for breakfast! Fill up your stomach with tasty foods cooked by amazing chefs! You will need this energy for your daily activities."

I looked at the clock, it was 7:45 am. I went to the dining hall, where Seonhwa, Seok and Jiho were waiting for me.

-Where were you?- asked Seonhwa.

-I wanted to go to the library to investigate why does this happen every night.- I replied.

-We can do that together after breakfast. I bet it'll be easier if 8 eyes are investigating instead of just two.- said Seok.

-I agree- said Jiho.

So we got our food and sat down on our table, when some skinny guy came up to me and put a glass of milk infront of me. 

-That's spoiled milk. DO NOT DRINK IT. You know what can happen!- shrieked Jiho.

-Why would I even drink spoiled milk??- I asked.

-I suggest you throw that away. That shit's disgusting. It doesn't matter if you waste spoiled milk.- said Seonhwa.

I stood up and headed over for the trash can, when the same skinny boy came up to me and tried to snatch the glass.

I threw the glass in his face, and ran back to my table.

-Did you guys see that?- I asked out of breath.

-Duh. That was soo creepy!- said Jiho.

-Why would he want to snatch the glass of milk?- I asked.

-To drink it himself of course!- said Seok. -Didn't you see that skin of bones? He's definitely a Psycho Oprhan!-

-We HAVE to investigate today about this weird shit.- said Seonhwa. -I don't want another creepy figure trying to open our dorm at 3 am.-

-Of course, but let's eat first.- I said.

So we finished eating, and headed over to the library.

We were all greeted by the librarian, her name was Anna. She told us that we can only keep a book for 3 days, or else we'll get kicked out of the Orphanage for a day.

-Kinda weird that just because of not turning in your book on the due date.- whispered Seonhwa to all of us. 

We started to search the library for books, and suddenly I stumbled across a book, which read: "The Nights are no fun."

-Guys, come over here! I found something!- I said in a middle high voice.

Seonhwa, Jiho and Seok ran to where I was. We sat down on a table and started viewing the texts, when we found an interesting page, so we started to read it:

 We sat down on a table and started viewing the texts, when we found an interesting page, so we started to read it: