At Night

A scream of pain echoed suddenly in all dorms. I woke up, I'm pretty sure that I started to sweat. 

-What the fu...- started to say Seonhwa, but was interrupted by a creapy laughter and a deep scream.

Jiho and three other girls started to cry silently in fear, and suddenly there was light all over our room. Someone turned their candle on.

-TURN IT OFF!- whispered ferociously a girl.

-Sorry.- said another girl and quickly turned it off.

Suddenly another scream was able to be heard. We were all shaking, and suddenly we heard someone trying to open the door.

-Ignore it. Pretend you're asleep.- said the girl next to my bed.

Suddenly light went off from the dorm across ours, and it was so bright that we could see a creepy, tall, skinny and pale figure with all-black eyes staring at us right through the door. It was a girl, she had black hair and her head was twitching. In her right hand she had a sharp knife, and blood was drizzling from it.

The dorm across ours started to scream, and the pale figure turned around and headed for the other dorm, which of course made them scream even more.

-Why does this happen?- whispered Jiho in a shaky voice.

-Every day, someone drinks a glass of milk...- said the girl next to the girl next to me.

-...just make sure it's not you- said the girl next to me.

-It is believed that it's always the Psycho Orphans, who drink the milk, that's why they look so tired in the morning and their clothes are so dirty and have red stains on them. The pale figures and the Psycho Orphans look really alike, they are both tall, pale and skinny.- said another girl.

-There's a reason why the Psycho Orphans' logo is a glass of milk.- said the girl next to me.

We heard a loud thump! And someone dragging a body, and then a sound of someone closing a heavy door, another creepy laughter was heard.

-That's the same sound we heard while we were waiting outside the Orphanage.- whispered Seonhwa.

We heard a loud growl, and we started to panic, until we knew that it was just the stomach from the girl next to me.

-I'm sooo hungry..- she whispered.

But then our blood ran cold, when we heard the sound of a knife stabbing someone, and than a loud groan, and another thump! 

The girls from the dorm across ours were now screaming at the top of their lungs, and we heard them scream:

"Someone form our dorm was stabbed to death!" 

A girl from our dorm turned on her candle light, and at that moment we saw how the door of the other dorm flung open, and the creature stumbled inside.

We were all frozen in fear, we didn't dare move.

We just had to watch in horror as some people were dragged away unconcious through the corridor between the dorms, other people stabbed, and a girl's skin was literally torn from her body, and she screamed in pain as she slowly lost all her blood.

I looked at the clock again, 5 hours have passed, it was now 4 am.

The creatures ran away with the bodies, some stayed behind to clean the mess of blood, others closed the dorm doors  and the girl who tried to attack us even got into one of the dorms, closed the door, and we just saw how suddenly the girl's all-black eyes regained the dark brown color as she sat down on the bed, her hair lighter, and she regained just a little bit of color on her skin.

She grabbed her head with both hands and put her elbows on her thighs, and bended over sitting, her face disappeared between her two bended arms.

-Holy crap- whispered Seonhwa.

It was now 5 am, we were all very tired and scared to death, and we just saw other skinny girls and boys come into their dorms, as if nothing happened. 

I just saw the scared expressions of everyone inside their dorm made, while they saw the other people get it and tuck themselves in bed as if nothing had happened, before I laid down in bed, and my eyes fell shut.

Not even a minute after I fell asleep, screams were heard again, but not the screams of pain like before, it sounded as if someone was crying.

-Why are you crying, whoever you are?- asked Jiho.

There was a short silence, and then someone lit their candle and came up to our door.

-I'm crying.- the girl sobbed.

-But why?-  asked Seonhwa.

-I'm a Psycho Orphan.- said the girl. -And you probably don't remember me, but I wanted to open your dorm a few minutes earlier. I drank the glass of milk, that's what makes us, like our name says, act like psychos at night. Please forgive me, I promise I'll never drink a glass of milk again.-

We were all shocked.

-But not every Psycho Orphan drinks the milk.- continued the girl. -Some Psycho Orphans are lactose intolerant or have really good resistance to milk.-

-What do you mean, "resistance"?- asked Seonhwa.

-Once you become a Psycho Orphan, you have a creepy and horrible addiction to milk.- answered the girl. -Some Psycho Orphans are so addicted to it, that they don't even care if the milk already expired two years ago, they'll still drink it. That's why some Psycho Orphans are so violent, because they drink spoiled milk. People who drink the normal milk will just try to force the doors of different dorms open. And if they can open a door, they'll just stand there laughing their asses off of how scared everyone is.-

-So that's why we heard that creepy laughter.- said the girl next to me.

-Well, I gotta go. - said the girl backing up from our dorm. -I don't want to get punished.-

-WAIT!- Seonhwa yelled.

-Did I steal something from you?- asked the girl with a bit annoyed tone.

-I have two more questions,- said Seonhwa. -First, what's your name?-

-Chuu- said the girl.

-Ok, Chuu.- said Seonhwa. -Now my second question: How do normal Orphans become Psycho Orphans?-

-It depends.- said Chuu. -You can become one by drinking the glass of milk, or by....- she stopped, as if she was stabbed.

-Everything alright?- asked Jiho.

-I can't say more.- said Chuu.

-Why not?- asked Seonhwa.

-Every person I talked to about this became a Psycho Orphan, I don't want that to happen again.- said Chuu. -Now, bye. And don't say a word to anyone.-

She disappeared into the dark hallway, and we all just stared at ourselves in disbelief.

-Let's just sleep, I'm starving and I need to distract myself.- said Jiho. She looked very tired, and she looked so hungry.

We all tried to sleep, but we were still terrified by this crazy incident. I needed whole 20 minutes to fall asleep, and I always fall asleep in at least 5 minutes.

But finally, I started to feel sleepy and my eyes were starting to get heavy. I closed them, and I immediately drifted away.

Suddenly an image came to my mind: It was about that I was in a small village, and I was exploring it, when a creepy figure appeared out of nowhere and tried to strangle me.

I punched the beast in the face, and it bit me. I started to feel dizzy and short of breath, and while my mind was getting blurry, I could only see the pure dark eyes, horrible straight black hair and skin that was as white as snow.

I heard a creepy laugh, and my eyes fell shut.