What happened upstairs

Lindys POV
"JAZ WAIT!" "It's over." I see Jaz slam the door on my twin brothers face. I see tears flow from Logans face as he sprints upstairs to his own room. "Logan?" I open the door a bit. He's flat on his bed. Looking out the window while his tears fall. "...Lindy?" He turns around to see me as I walk in. "She dumped me." His eyes form into more tears. I see the others come to the door. I shake my head and shut the door closed. "Logan..." I hug him, showing him I'm here if he needs me. I see there trying to console him but after I had to do homework. I went back before dinner time to find his room empty. I go to the tree house in our yard. We always use to go there and just have each other to talk too. He sat with his legs dangling over the edge of the platform, staring at the stars. "I knew I'd find you here" A small smile appears on his face but soon fades. Soon we get into conversation but he's still really heartbroken. "There are other girls out there" "But there not for me! Jaz is special, she is just different. She helped me so often to see the bright side of my problems, that I never thought of her as having any"

----------------------------------------------
Delias POV
Her eyes, tear stained. Her heart, shattered. Her head, angry. Sitting up against a tree in the park. "Jaz! What happened? Are you ok?"

Hey guys,
Anyone see the Madagascar 2 reference?
21 days til falling for who!
Luv ya!
Bri :D