What really happened upstairs

Delias POV
"That explains a lot" I try to comfort her as a tear slips down her face. "Then what happened upstairs before just made it worse"

Jaz POV
----FLASHBACK-----
I walk upstairs when Logan goes up there to grab a drink of water. "Logan...how could you do this" No reply. "Logan SPEAK TO ME PLEASE" I'm on the edge of tears. Why won't he answer. "It was not what you think! "Then what was it" "That's it" I sick of listening. I walk to the door, not leaving him time to answer me. "JAZ WAIT" "It's over"

BACK TO REALITY
Jaz POV
Ok thinking back I should have listened to him. "What do I do?" I look at Delis with tears in my eyes as she is trying to process everything I've told her.

Delia POV
I'm still processing what all happened. DING I look down at my phone

Garebear: Please get everyone to meet me at Rumble Juice ASAP I have a surprise.

Wow. He's so out of all of this drama. Are well better see what it is. Jaz and I wait at the couch in Rumble Juice. Eventually the twins rock up. You can tell Logans been crying. "Guys, here's my big surprise."
WHAT?!?!?!?!??

Hey guys,
I just saw girl meets the secret of life!!!!
Lucas secret is a lot different than I guessed!!!
16 days til Falling for who!!!!
Luv ya!
Bri :)