This will be awkward.

I couldn't find a picture so I just used my drawing, hope you enjoy!!

Logan's pov
"Hi Lindy, can we come in and talk" I watch as Aunt Sarah comes in and just behind her is...Dylan. He gives me a dirty look and I return one. He has a little shock in his face by the fact I'm on crutches but is still angry. "Hi Sarah, what's going on?" Sarah sits down and Dylan follows sitting as far away from me as he can get. "I suppose you know what happened a few weeks ago" Nora looks at me and Lindy. "No, Bob and I were on a business trip" Well. This is going to be one of the most awkward moments of my life. "Oh, well Dylan cheated on Delia, which he is still being grounded for, and Logan and Garrett saw him when he was at Rumble Juice. And so..." I try to start fake coughing to cover up what's coming next but it didn't work. "So Logan punched Dylan and they a fight" I hear to gasps exactly on cue. "Logan, is this true?" "Um..." "LOGAN WATSON WHY WOULD YOU FIGHT YOUR OWN COUSIN" "Mom, don't totally blame Logan, Jaz had broken up with him and got a new boyfriend and wouldn't let him explain that a girl just tripped and wasn't laying on him and so he was sad and angry, and plus Dylan cheated on one of our best friends!" I silently thank Lindy for standing up for me. And then there's silence. "Well anyway I brought Dylan over to apologize to you" I didn't want a fake apology it's worse than not getting one at all. We both 'apologized' and then they left. "Logan are you sure you 'just tripped' at Rumble Juice" "Umm..." "Logan just give it up. You have to tell them" Mom and dad look sternly at me. "Logan, we are waiting, we could just get Garrett to come over and tell us" "Oh. um. no, Logan you can tell them" Lindy is trying to hide something. Something really weird is going on with Lindz and Garrett. "Ok well as I walked out of Rumble Juice, I saw Owen, Jasmines new Boyfriend. Who I also saw cheating at Rumble Juice at couple of days before. So I um" "You what Logan!?" "Punched him too" "LOGAN" I look at my dad who's not as shocked at mom, but very stern. "Then what happened" "He tripped me and that's what happened to my knee" There faces mirror each others. Pure shock horror.

Sorry I haven't updated for ages!!!!
I can't wait to see the next iddi episode the bite club, I still think Jogan will not get together til the finale :(

I hope it gets renewed soon!!!!
Luv ya!
Bri :D