Old Attic

(I imagine it would be a bit like this. Except the bed is a couch, it's less girly and it has a banner)

Garett's POV
I know where Logan is. When we were seven we were playing and found a secret hiding spot. You have to go outside to get to it though. I go round to the side of the house, Lindy a foot behind.

Lindy POV
"Lindy climb up the ladder" "What?!? I never knew that was there!" I'm about half way with Garrett just behind when I hear thunder. Oh no. The rain pelts down on me and Garett as we scurry up the ladder. Once we finally get to the top. We both are on a very small balcony. We pull the window, which turns out to be doors open. Huddled in the corner, my twin cried into his knees. This must be our old attic that the ladder broke when we were 4. So we couldn't reach it. The boys have cleaned it up a bit. The room is pretty neat and there's a light that Garett turns on. "Garett. Just leave me alone." "Um...hes not the only one here" His head lifts up. "Lindy?!?!" Garett this place was SECRET" He glares at Garett. "Don't get angry at Garett. I was searching all day for you. I thought you had run away. So don't blame Garett." I huddled up beside him. "Were here to help you" Garett comes and sits next to him on the other side. "...how..could....she..do this to me..." Tears flow from his face.

Garett POV
I have never seen Logan this sad. I had to show Lindy where he was. I knew she was the only person who could help him, and that he would listen to. There's a ancient TV that was put there before the ladder broke. Surprisingly it does still work. And a banner across the back
GARETT AND LOGANS BRO CAVE
NO GIRLS ALLOWED (EXPESHALY LINDY)
I remember as making that (and Logan spelling especially wrong).

Lindys POV
I look at the clock in the corner as Logan sobs in my lap. we have now moved to the couch. This place is awesome. 9:47 "Um...sorry guys I have to go" "bye Garett". "Lindy?" "Yeah" "...thank you. Everytime my heart is broken, your here. Every time I need a shoulder to cry on, your here. Every time I just need some one to talk to your here. You are the greatest twin I could ask for. I love you Lindy." "I love you too Logan. I will always help you. I have a plan for our party. For you and Jaz" We both turn off the light, close the doors and go down the ladder.

NEXT MORNING

Garett's POV
Logan and I are going to go grab a smoothie. Cos we haven't hung out for ages. We up the door to see Betty at the counter. We are order and take our couch. "Logan, look!" I point to a boy and girl kissing in the corner. "That's Delias boyfriend"

Hi guys,
2 days!!!!!!! until falling for who!!!!!
CANT WAIT!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 8K ON CANT TELL A JOGAN FANFIC!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!
Thanks much for reading this!!!
Luv ya!!!
Bri :D