#FLASHBACKThe fight

Delias POV

"I can't believe he betrayed me like that" She starts to walk away. "Wanna talk?" "Yea. I don't know what to do" Ok at the very least to be able to help I need to know what happened. "Well what happened?" "It started off this morning when...

Jaz POV
---#FLASHBACK-----

I walking down the hallway to find Logan. I spot him and rap my arms around his shoulders, and cover his eyes. "Guess who!" "Well it certainly would my be my girlfriend" We both laugh and gaze into each other's eyes. "Hey Sugar cookie, you free tonight?" "Sorry, no" "Why?" "I'm studying" WHAT Logan...studying. Thats a first.

AFTERSCHOOL

I'm going over to Lindys house to grab something I left over from out last slumber party. I open the door and see Mackylie's head on Logans lap. "Logan?!?!?!?" "Jaz it's not what it seems" "Well what is it then?" "Well um." "I thought so" I hear footsteps from upstairs. "Hey guys, Delia and Garett are coming over, wanna come down to the basement?" I just want to get away from this but I don't want Lindy to know what's happened so far. I don't want her to get stuck I the middle. "Ok I'll come down" I shot a quick look at Logan. All I feel right now is Sad and angry. "I'll go get some pizza" Mackylie awkwardly leaves as I go down stairs with Lindy.

-----BACK TO REALITY-------

Delias POV
"That explains a lot" I try to comfort her as a tear slips down her face. "Then what happened upstairs before just made it worse"

Jaz POV
----FLASHBACK-----
I walk upstairs when Logan goes up there to grab a drink of water. "Logan..."

Hey guys,
My friend and I had a big debate over how you pronounce Jogan.
I say jog-an but she says jo-gan
And FandomOfAwesomeStuff I am sad to say yours does make more sense. I was wrong. But still I'm asking all readers what do u say? do u say jog-an or jo-gan? please comment
Luv ya!
Bri :D

PS new season of Girl meets world just came out (just saw girl meets Gravity. "So the girls just talk whenever they feel like it, he takes over the class and you just speak without being asked" Lucas puts his hand up "Pretty much" lol)

PSS falling for who is on in 19 Days (the wait is painful)