Chapter 13: Her

.

.

.

It was her…

From afar, a 9 meter distance

A figure slender, smaller than him in stature, yet tall, she stood straight.

A body so delicate, it should not be touched, and at the same time, if it were to be touched, a punishment would be given.

That body, it looked fragile, yet dignified, it showed no weakness, as though no opening could be found, even without doing anything, strength could be felt and it held so much prestige.

With proportions molded to perfection, perfection itself might not even be enough, any word might not even be enough.

Such could be considered a fact.

Skin so fair

So light

Untouched

Reminiscent of snow, it was cold, it was soft, it could melt, it could fall apart at just a touch, and so you could not touch, it felt wrong to touch.

A porcelain doll, as though never grazed by the sun.

Her clothing was a business suit, cloaked in black all over, a certain appeal, it matched her well, too well, even.

With such light and such dark, a contrast that gives a harmony.

Black high heels and a light blue bag, with small hands, slim and delicate fingers, to which clutched her bag.

Normally, it would spill to her shoulders, to her waist, yet this time, with the command of the breeze, an enchanting flutter, and so:

Her hair, it dances and frolics itself to the wind

Gracefully, a mesmerizing wave

You cannot look away

You will not look away

Shining in the air, blinding the eyes, long and silky, there is no mistake, as if a void that will suck you in.

Raven black, an undeniably beautiful shade.

So much so, as if no color at all. Yet like the night sky, it was home to the stars, glittering, shining, and distant, and from the back…hidden were ribbons of velvet red, prim, proper, and neatly tied.

Looking up from there and one can see:

A face of pure…divinity

A face crafted with no mistake, with everything placed in perfect order, and it left the mind to ponder, clearly she, if compared to anyone…

It could not be denied

Everyone would agree

Total superiority

Even at a world level

And from the sides:

Flushed with such a lovely complexion, cheeks so soft, brightly they sheen, to graze those cheeks, even a little, would be heavenly.

Such a feeling

Then, a little below

Those lips

Lips, so lovely, so smooth and slightly moist, therefore:

They dazzled

They glistened

A pearl’s pink

Luscious and alluring.