RACCOON'S INFERNO

thelegendwriter69 I had fun writing this beginning chapter. Alyssa hunt returns in escape to Raccoon City to help our dear heroes escape the infamous doomed city.

RATED S FOR SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

JPS POINT OF VIEW
SEPTEMBER 30TH, 1998
RACCOON CITY
8:16 AM

JPS POINT OF VIEW SEPTEMBER 30TH, 1998RACCOON CITY 8:16 AM

We ran inside our house and barricaded the entrance. Those things would try hard to get in. We both waited but there was nothing.
Only the sound of zombies that filled the streets with groans and moans.
Screaming can be heard in the distance but was soon gone.
"Go ahead and wash up I'll guard the door"
"I think we can manage to get some rest"
Alyssa said grabbing my jacket by the collar and pulling me in for a kiss.

We made love in the shower both trying to keep quiet but it was impossible. Her eyes and breathing was a tipping point for the both of us.
She moaned in my ear as I thrusted into her. She was pregnant with my child. I had to be careful. "If this is the last night here in this city...then I want it to be here" she said in between moans.
I held her hand as she wrapped her leg around me. I thrusted hard feelings the warmth water flow in between our bodies.
She gritted her teeth letting out a small whimper as I bit her neck.
Thrusting faster we both found our climax and she dug her fingers in my back. We both stared at each other and touched noses. She gave me a small smile and pulled me back harder burying her lips to mine. Begging me to take her again. So I did.

After cleaning up and getting dressed we both decided to get a hour sleep before heading out to find the others
"We're gonna make it out of here" I told her. She held my hand as she laid down beside me. "You never told me you had lightning powers"
"So I haven't...never thought about it either. My powers originate from the cosmic force. I time traveled before but somehow was able to acquire the force through space and time. Then I came to this city searching for John after his beacon went off. Then we met Alice and Jill"
She sat giggling. "Jill was right though. You do spend time with me a lot"
"Has it occurred to you that I don't care what she thinks"
She put her hand on mine. "I know, but Jill doesn't know why or what the hell she's talking about. Hell she's crazy, your insane"
I chuckled. "You like it"
"Damn right I do"
She drew me in for a kiss and we found ourselves making out for a minute. "Your not going to touch me after we have the baby are you?"
"I know how to handle kids. The real question is can you handle me"
"Considering you knocked me up probably twice. Of course I can. I just don't want to lose that"
"Then don't think negative thoughts. After we leave Raccoon City. I plan on taking you in a jacuzzi"
"You wouldn't"
"Try me"
I smiled and she grinned. "Let's go find the others before you break me again"
"You started it"
"And you'll finish it"
"I know I will"
We both made out again but she wanted more. "You say let's go but I sense you want another round"
She gave me those devious eyes and I couldn't help myself.
"Read my mind again" she dared me.
She knew exactly what she was doing.
Ohh you little-
"Fuck it!"
I took her on the bed one more time before heading out.
❌❌❌❌❌
We both walked through the streets searching for anyone or anything. "Stay close to me" I told her.
She nodded and stayed close. This would be a long day.
❌❌❌❌❌
A FEW HOURS BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30TH
BELLS POINT OF VIEW