TOWER OF EVIL

BELLS POINT OF VIEW

"Bell...Bell...Bell Wake up"
I swear I was hearing Cats Voice. "Dad!"
"Dad where are you?!"
I looked up. It was night and a battle was raging on. "Bell! Wake up"
I looked up and realized this wasn't real!
WAKE UP!

 "Bell! Wake up"I looked up and realized this wasn't real!WAKE UP!

I opened my eyes and screamed kicking a zombie away from Hunt. "Finally your awake!"
I stood up and saw a horde advancing towards the destroyed tram.
"Gather everyone at the clock tower"
I needed electricity. My head was ringing and my hands felt numb.
"Go!"
I told them.
Hunt and John started getting the others while I try and hold the horde back.
"Your not doing this alone"
Carlos said injecting a magazine into his M4. The fire was enough to slow them down but not enough to keep them back.
"Electricity" I muttered realizing that I would have to fight without it. Only with the force. I shoved a zombie back and used debris from the destroyed tram to block. "Shoot the fuckers!" I told him. He started shooting. I gotta buy them time to signal the chopper for extraction.
❌❌❌❌❌
Alyssa Hunts Point of View

"Does anyone know what to signal the chopper with?" I asked.
"Yeah...you see that light on top of the tower. We'll use that" Alice pointed. "Dee. You and Rain help Bell and Carlos while Me, Alice, Jill and LJ find a way to turn on the light"
"What the hell am I doing?"
"Helping me Silly now lead the way and scan for anything inside"
I couldn't leave out Kaplan.
We entered inside the building looking for the stairs. "Stairs are this way" Kap said leading the way. "Can't believe that fucker Nikolai betrayed us!"
Jill is right. That was something I didn't see coming. "Well he'll die here in the city than join us on the chopper"
The glass suddenly shattered and the zombies started appearing again.

 "Well he'll die here in the city than join us on the chopper" The glass suddenly shattered and the zombies started appearing again

"Go I got this!" Lj said shooting his pistols. "LJ I swear to god if you get bit again I'll kill you myself!" I told him.
He grinned and scoffed.
"Nobody messes with the neighborhood pimp!"
He started shooting zombies that came his way. "Someone stay with him" I said not wanting him to be alone.
Alice quickly jumped off the edge to assist him. "What are you waiting for?! Go!" Alice was fighting the undead hand to hand Acombat. What a fucking show off.