GHOST TOWN

Alice's point of View
Near Grill 13 Local Bar

Walking near a Diner, I suddenly got the feeling we were being watched

Walking near a Diner, I suddenly got the feeling we were being watched. I tapped Johns shoulder and he turned towards me. "Somethings watching us"
I muttered.
"The air hangs heavy...storm clouds gather, this feels too familiar...almost as if...chyort"
John grinned and looked around. "Better take shelter inside. It's too quiet out here"
I told Carlos.

We all got inside and shut the doors. "How much further to the Train station?"
"Not far. Two more blocks"
"Everyone check your ammo and gear"
Dee said.
I cocked my guns and sat them back in the satchels.
"I need to ask you something"
Jill said pulling Carlos to the side.
I looked at Johns bag and saw a familiar explosive.
I grabbed it and armed at the door. "What are you doing?"
Rain asked.
"Covering our entryway. Something was out there watching us"
"Are you sure?" Kaplan asked. "She's right. We met a friend in front of RPD"
Hunt added.
"Wouldn't call him a Friend now"
I muttered.
I looked back towards Jill ans Carlos arguing.
"Look were just mercenaries. Hired hands"
Carlos wasn't involved with Umbrella.
I don't blame Jill for being the way she is.
I heard footsteps outside. No Zombies, he's here.
I looked out and didn't see it at first but I heard the sound of clicking.
"EVERYONE GET DOWN!"
I yelled tackling Rain and John too the floor as the Nemesis flooded the entire area with bullet shells.
Glass was blown out and the diner was trashed.
STARS!!!
We crawled away towards the kitchen looking for a way out.
"This way!" Jill yelled. John and Dee took positions on the wall. "We'll hold him off...scout ahead"
I shook my head. "We got this fucker... right Dempsey?"
"Hey...how the hell did you know my name?"
John grinned. "Where the fuck are you Bell?!" He muttered. Dee and Rain didn't have their memories. We'll deal with that later.
"No time, on 3 we blast this fucker to bits"
Carlos said joining them. "Hunt go with them. We'll catch up"
"Fuck I guess I got to be the only motherfucker to watch the girls because you motherfuckers is crazy! That motherfucker got a mini-gun!"
Rain looked at Dee and Dee nodded. "Get out of here"
He told her as the rain of bullets started again. "You better be alive so we can finish our fight!" Rain yelled.
"On 3! 1, 2, 3!"
Carlos yelled and Hunt pulled me out of the diner as the sound of gunfire traveled for behind us.
We escaped into a another building searching for clues of any kind. "How did he find me so fast?"
Jill said looking back at the smoking diner.
"Umbrella controls that thing...your guess is as good as mine"
Hunt said out of breath. "Anyone else wondering where electro went too?"
Hunt snickered.
Rain had a excellent point.
I focused and tried to call out to him. 'Bell'
'Huh...Alice?'
'We need help. The nemesis is still kicking'
'Im coming'
'Clock tower Evac, be there please'
'Im sorry...been doing research of my own"
'Your looking for her...aren't you?'
'I'll spin the block on this damn planet if I have too. Im on my way'
I breathed and saw Hunt in front of me. "You alright"
"We should keep moving. They wont be able to hold out for long. Lets get to that clock tower"
❌❌❌❌❌
JPS POINT OF VIEW
DAY AFTER THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

We made it further into Raccoon City looking for signs of our comrades. Alyssa stood beside me looking around for signs of Undead.
"We can rest here for a minute"
Alyssa whipped out a bottle of water and tilted my head back.
She gave me a waterfall and did the same for herself.
I gulped and sighed.
"How much further we got?"
"RPD is right over there. Its burning so meaning most of the dead are between us and the hospital here and the train station there"
She stared at the map and sighed.
"Hey...were going to find them"
I told her.
"I know...I just can't believe all of this"
I knew how she felt. "What was it like during the war?"
"Different...we were fighting undead Nazis in the year 1945. My first time fighting the dead was actually 1941. I was in one of the worst prisons in the world"
"Which was?"
"Alcatraz"
I grabbed Alyssa quickly hiding behind a wall as a few staggering corpses passed by. Alyssa looked into my eyes as they pressed on in search for flesh.
"How did you escape?"
"Thats a story...no one escapes alive but me. Mykas father. Dr. Edward Richtofen saved me. Brilliant scientist but his life came at a cost. I couldn't save him but he saved me"
"Your different...maybe it was luck"
"Luck didn't fit Alcatraz well. That place was hell on earth"
"Im sorry"
I shook my head. "Don't be. Im just glad I don't have to go back to that rock. Im already facing Demons again so this aint nothing new. Only thing new is the environment and its monsters"
"Before we go...tell me, what was Sierra like?"
I froze. I never thought she'd ask.
"Alright...She was fearless but sometimes careless. She was French Resistance. We went through a lot. Never argued. Which was weird too me. She was very nice. When around others she'd find hope for them. When by herself shed cry remembering all she had"
I breathed.
"What did she have?"
"Nothing...an orphan with a few sisters. Most died during the war but she survived."
Suddenly everything around me turned into something else. I closed my eyes and breathed.
❌❌❌❌❌
The Subconscious Of Jp

I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting on the couch. "You awake?"
I turned and saw her.
Sierra Lee Williams.
"Is this a memory?"
I asked.
"No im just here in your subconscious"
She sat beside me. "My spirit is in Chassity"
I grinned and frowned.
"Don't worry she doesn't know. Im part of the living force that lives within her and you"
I looked at Sierra and saw her eyes. Blue almost like Alyssas.
"You will never be alone again. She will protect you"
She told me. "What about you?"
"Bell...he kept a part of me alive through you and I ended up finding my way to Alyssa"
"So you'll watch over us both"
"Yes of course"
She smiled.
"Its nice"
"What is?"
"Nice to see you again"
I told her smiling.
She smiled back and we touched heads.
❌❌❌❌❌❌

My vision came back to me and Alyssa looked worried. "What was that?"
"Ohh dear"
"What?"
"I think my old friend somehow managed to link us together"
She frowned. "Say what?"
"She lives within you and me, do you not remember your past before we met"
She started to realize.
"So what your saying is...hehehe. That her soul or whatever is in mw but it's still me"
"She's the living force within you"
I outstretched my hand levitating some bricks in thin air.
Alyssa was amazed and thrilled for more.
"Either she will teach you about the force or wants me too"
I placed Bells lightsaber on the ground and breathed.
"Me or you"
The wind started to blow and the saber began to spin but the main saber vent pointed to neither of us.
"I don't follow"
I realized what she was trying to say.
"We have to train each other"
I told her smiling.
"And I think she pointed us another way to our friends"
The Alleyway wasn't so bad. I looked at Alyssa who had picked up Bells saber. "One day you'll make your own"
I told her.
She looked at me and smiled.
I smiled back and we both made into the alley.

We will survive this.
All of us.