REVELATIONS

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Multiple tvs all around the world broadcasted Raccoons Destruction. Thanks to Bell Masaki who was able to get word out to the world. Now that Raccoon was gone. Only it's survivors could carry its legacy.

One tv showed a picture of Jp Masaki saying murder of Raccoon City. The broadcast came from the one and only Umbrella corporation.

It's leader Vladimir Sergei and Co-leader Dr. Alexander Rolland Isaacs.

Soon the broadcast would go live all around the world.
Jp would be hunted to the ends of the earth for a long time.

Unknown to anyone at the moment is a wheelchair watching all the tv screens.
The chair spins around revealing Albert Wesker.

Then he gets up picking up a phone

Then he gets up picking up a phone. "Ada...I have one last task for you. We both Require Jp Masakis assistance if we are to continue our business together"
Ada answered the call.
"Affirmative. What shall I do with Nikolai?"
"His only interests in money which I can give to him only if he does something for me in return"
"Name it"
Nikolai spoke anxiously.
"Track down anything that is Umbrella and eliminate them. We cannot allow them to capture Jp"
"My pay?"
"I'm updating your account now. With every little cent you have I suggest you get moving. Umbrella is already on the move"
As he ended the call, he smirked and walked on.
Another screen revealed Jp's location as 5 umbrella teams were dispatched to capture him in Gatlin.
The screen flickered as the Red Queen appeared smiling and everything went black.

OPERATION BLOOD MOON HAS BEEN COMPLETED.