THE UNSTOPPABLE NEMESIS

First and foremost I wanted to give Mikhail the badass ending he deserved

Rest In Peace Comrade. Sorry it took me a while to get a chapter going. It's been too long but let the gore continue!!!

Alice's point of view

We were approaching the tram station and we would be safe for a while. "We should be safe here"
Carlos said leading us inside. "Carlos?"
"How you doing Tyrell?"
"Shit, I'm hanging in there. Where did you find these people?"
"In actuality they found me"
"Come on aboard"
"Damn captain. That Grenade did some work on you"
"Nothing I will miss"
That was their captain.
"Captain"
Dee and Rain came in front of him. "I owe you my life comrade"
"Anytime Captain" Dee said smiling.
"And you...Ocampo, must you be so reckless with your teammates"
"It won't happened again Captain. We both got a little too heated in the moment"
Rain being nice actually made me smile.
"Good...you must be something Valentine"
Jill grinned. "It's Jill" she said sitting down.
Bell came walked beside Jill. "Your squads have suffered heavy losses but there is no time to delay. Is there anyway of getting the tram moving?"
"Needs new battery and the line must be connected to the clock tower so we can reach the extraction point"
Bell then walked towards the battery and began powering it up. The tram shook and the lights flickered. "Not a problem for you as it seems"
"And you are?"
"Nikolai Zinoviev, UBCS"
Bell and Nikolai both grinned at each other. "Bell Masaki comrade"
"Bell? I thought you were Jp Masaki"
"My brother is busy at the moment now you wanna tell me how to drive this thing?"
"Here"
"The city is completely cut off. Isolated. Most of the civilians will either end up dead ehh correction undead. My men need help and we cannot do that alone"
"What can we do to help?" John asked
Jill scoffed.
"If your really part of Stars Jill this would be a good to test that theory"
I said. "Alice you don't know them. They came here to rescue civilians and look where that got them"
"And look where it's got us so if you would kindly drop the piss poor attitude that would be great for you" Bell threatened. "Can't imagine who's the bigger idiot you or Jp"
"Go to Hell Valentine"
"Hey take it easy" Carlos hit in between in.
"She'll get you killed"
Nikolai murmured to Bell. "You let me worry about that Eh comrade"
The tram begin to move. Bell was using his electricity to set the tracks.
"Fine...but I'm doing it for them not you"
Jill said. "Hey that's cool we all want the same thing"
Carlos gets it.
"Thank you Jill"
Jill is being unless at this point. John patted my shoulder and sat down. "That was something" Hunt said. "I agree"
"You trust that Nikolai guy"
"I trust Bell"
Hunt nodded and leaned back. I leaned on Johns shoulder and he held my hand. "Anyone have a lighter?"
Bell walked passed up and used his electricity to light LJ's smoke.
"Don't mention it"
I started to get tired but I couldn't sleep. We're not out of this yet. "I'll keep watch"
John told me. "Sleep"
I laid into his chest and exhaled. "Thank you" I whispered and begun to sleep. I felt him kiss the top of my head and saw Hunt smile. "You always were a big softie"
I heard her say. Every minute I feel like she's the sister I didn't know I had.
❌❌❌❌❌
Rains Point of View

"Dee I'm sorry"
"I am too. It's not your fault"
"If only I had my memories I wouldn't have done that"
"Don't worry about it"
He told me.
I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"We have to watch Nikolai"
"I know what you mean. That guy gives me the creeps"
"And when we get out of here. I'm thinking about getting laid"
I said teasing him. He grinned happily. "Been a while since I took you to second base"
He held my chin and I smiled. He kissed me. I haven't kissed him since the old days. It feels nice. "Get a room you two"
I chuckled at Hunts humor.
❌❌❌❌❌
Bells point of view

Besides Nikolai and his bad intentions. I didn't trust him at all. "You know I get it. I'm an ass. Go ahead and say it"
"You love getting under peoples skin huh?"
I shook my head. "I just know when to tell someone that a stupid idea makes them stupid"
"Alright Valentine let me clue you in. Years from You'll be captured by Umbrella and brainwashed then sent to capture Alice and the rest of us. So when I see you I'll sent a thousand volts into that tiny fucking brain of yours and unlock your true secrets and hold those against you personally. Then we'll see who's the dummy. How does that make you feel? Go on tell me"
She went silent and looked away.
"Stupid" she muttered. "Exactly so shut it or I'll crush your wind pipe"
"You gotta get real close to do that"
I force choked her. She started to choke and put her hand on her throat.
"Don't need too" I said letting her go.
She panted and looked at me.
"You know...I don't exactly trust you either. Where the hell did you go when you left us near the bookstore?"
"To find my Wife and son. Her name is Cat Valentine and my son is Jakylan Raymond Payne-Masaki"
I said shutting her up.
I sighed and felt a disturbance in the force. Something was about to happen. Something bad. My eyes started to spark implicating danger.
"So you don't think Nathaniel Bard is still alive?" Nikolai said walking passed us.
"I have it in good authority...why? Are you worried about teammates? It's funny how a bunch of mindless zombies broke through the gate and were able to ambush our squads"
Nikolai chuckled. That son of a bitch! He killed his men! I got up and was about to punch him but the tram shook violently.
"What the hell was that?"
John said. Alice woke up looking around. "What's going on?"
She asked. Then we heard screaming in the back of the tram.
The doors were ripped open and in came nemesis. He slaughtered those people. Even the Children!
STAAAARS!!!!!!
"YOUR SO DEAD!" I yelled.
I slammed a great amount of electricity into the floor shocking the nemesis. Then everyone started shooting their guns at it.
"How the fuck is he not dead yet!"
Jill said firing her gun multiple times.
"They're gone. Everyone get too the front of the cable car now!"
"Mikhail!"
Carlos called out. "Hurry!"
He raised his AR and began firing his gun. LJ was shooting at the nemesis and it grabbed his leg. "LJ!" Hunt dove in and caught his hand. "You ain't getting me motherfucker!" He yelled holding on to the rail and hunts hand.
"Don't let go!" Hunt said holding on.
Mikhail looked at me and I nodded so we both blasted his gun and my electricity. The tentacle let LJ go and stabbed Mikhail through the torso.  "Aughh!"
"No!"
I grabbed his hand but he grabbed something from underneath the seat.
"Protect them!"
"No!" He yanked his arm out of my hand.
"Captain!" Dee yelled raising his gun.
He was jerked towards the nemesis and all I could do is watch horrified.
"Nikolai what are you doing?!"
Tyrell banged on the door.
"It's not after me" he said smiling. "NIKOLAI!"
I yelled enraged.
"Captain!"
Dee yelled trying to get to him. Carlos and Rain held him back.
"GET OFF MY TRAIN SHIT BIRD!"
He held a C4 explosive. I immediately grabbed Hunt and LJ out of the way and felt the tram shake violently by the explosion.
We lost another man.
The tram began to derail and crashed. I hit my head hard and my vision went blackout.