DEAD OF RACCOON CITY

JOHNS POINT OF VIEW

STAAAARS!!!!!!"Carlos! Use your grenade!" I told him

STAAAARS!!!!!!
"Carlos! Use your grenade!" I told him. He pulled the pin and tossed it towards the Nemesis.
The explosion sent more smoke and tiny debris everywhere.
A guttural growl kept us alert. I looked out and saw the Nemesis still walking towards us.
"If Grenades won't kill this fuck up what will?!"
Kaplan shouted.
"Not us, lets go"
Carlos said urging us towards the back door.
We all scattered away as the Nemesis approached. Before I walked out I saw a gasoline tank in the Kitchen. I pulled another Grenade from my bag yanking the pin hard.
"This is for all the ones you've killed Umbrella"
I tossed the grenade and leapt out of the diner through the back door.
KABOOM!
I coughed and stood up.
"That should have stopped him for now, lets go"
Dee lead the way. He was his fathers son.
A true Dempsey.
"You never answered my question"
He turn to look at me.
"Would you believe me if I told you?"
"Whats going on in this town?"
I loomed at Carlos who wanted to know as well.
As we walked I sighed.
"Two months ago, there was a mansion I worked at. One night, me and Alice woke up and found the mansion infested with zombies. Then we found out the truth. The mansion was owned by the Umbrella corporation. They are opportunist, they're not to be trusted. They are responsible for this whole outbreak. Yet they left to transition to somewhere else. We tried to tell people the truth but no one believed us. Especially Jp. He did his best. We all did. This time things are different. We know a way to reverse it. The problem is we don't know if it will work."
I said sadly. This Cities fate is known but question is how long did we have until then?
"Got a gas station Up ahead. Five heat signatures"
"Thats them"
Carlos breathed.
"Bell will tell you when he returns"
Dee just stared and sighed.

We entered the gas station and saw the girls.
"You made it"
"Did some damage too that monster...but it will be back" Carlos said. "Now that's out of the way" Rain threw a fist at Dee who crashed into the wall. "Hey! What's this all about?"
Carlos exclaimed.
"Cool it Rain!"
Alice snapped. "I don't know you lady"
"Now where have I heard you say that before" Hunt muttered.
"You wanna explain why you hit your own teammate?"
Carlos asked. "He got My squad killed!"
"My squad was killed too! We barely survived getting too RPD. We went in and didn't know what we were walking into! I wasn't prepared to kill infected people!"
"Those things are not people! Not anymore"
Rain said shaking her hand.
"We're all in this together. There's no time to fight each other. Besides Dee isn't that type of guy anyway! He saved the captains life and tried to save the others before they were killed too!" Carlos said.
Dee spitted blood on the floor and sighed.
"Look rainy I'm with Carlos on this. We all gotta move on at some point or it will get us all killed"
"Then I'm not sticking around near Dee"
She said walking towards the back on the gas station.
"You alright?"
Jill asked him.
"Im fine"
"Get yourself cleaned up Dee, your leaking"
Alice told him.
Dee grabbed a towel and went too the restroom.
"Those two looked so happy together"
Hunt joked.
Me and Alice glared.
"Wait so...they are a couple?"
She grinned.
"Whenever Bell shows up and helps them remember. They'll have each other's back a lot more"
I said.
Hunt nodded feeling bad for them both.
Suddenly a zombie shriek could be heard from a far.
"The zombies are getting restless" Carlos said looking out windows.
"Time to dig in before things get dirty"
Alice said holding up her gun.
I heard growling and moans approaching.
"They're coming for us! Dee! Rain! Dozens of them! They must have sniffed us out!"
"We can hold them off here and block the street"
How would that work?
I looked around and realized that we were in a gas station.
"Alright let's do this"
I said cocking my gun.
"What do you say LJ? Walk em down"
"Hell nah, it's you can't mess with the neighborhood pimp Motherfuckers!"
LJ fired both his guns killing the first six zombies.
The dead were staggering towards us slowly and we stood in a circle.
"Let's do it!"
Dee fired his gun killing two of them.
I lifted my gun pulling the trigger watching a zombies head turned into mist of blood.
Rain opened fire on top of a car getting the undead's attention.
"Pour the gas towards the dead"
I told Jill shoving a zombie back. I lifted the barrel and fired.
Carlos was getting swarmed. Dee leapt in and started shooting zombies every way they came. He kept killing until he ran out of ammo. He slammed his gun on a another zombie drawing his pistols killing more.
Carlos got his back fending off from behind.
"Come get some!"
He swatted a zombie back sticking the barrel into the gun blasting it's brains out.
I shoved a zombie into a nearby car shooting it, leaving a fatal wound on its chest.
Alice started pouring the gas and we all decided to get back.
Rain was surrounded while still on top of the car. It was Dee that ran in shooting zombies in the head as they shrieked and grabbed on Rain.
"Fuck!"
"Rain!"
Hunt called out kicking a zombie into another and shooting another in the head.
She jerked back and forth using her gun to block. I turned my gun to shoot the zombies off of her but all I heard was click.
"Dammit I'm out!"
I shoved a zombie back before it could bite me into a window of a car and back onto the ground stomping its face into blood and decayed flesh.
Luckily Rain wasn't bitten. Dee shoved her away from the spewing gas and tossed a grenade at the zombie horde.
"Go go!"
We all stepped back away from the gasoline but Dee was thrown in the air by the explosion. The entire gas station went up in flames bringing the structure down into fire and debris.
He grunted in pain and coughed.
"You alright?"
Hunt helped him up and he nodded tired as ever. "Come on soldier boy...your not dead yet"
Hunt helped him walk and we all escaped.

"My ears are ringing...alright, let's gather some equipment and get ready to go to the Station"
Carlos said.
Behind Carlos was a lone zombie that look electrocuted. Bell had appeared. "Did I miss anything?"
"Rain socked Dee in the mouth and I think he's having trouble hearing"
Dee chuckled and Grinned.
"I can only imagine...you must be-"
"Carlos Olivera...UBCS"
"Bell Masaki"
"You related to Jp?"
"Of course, I'm the younger brother"
"Do you think you can help us out get to the train station?"
Bell grinned. "Alright one Jill, drop the attitude im the one making sure Umbrella stays off our asses! Two if anyone wants else wants to get on my case I'll happily show you what getting socked means"
Rain walked up to Bell slowly.
"You got a point?"
Bell was about to shock her ass but I shook my head. "Right...let me show you a real shock"
He grabbed her hand and she grunted in pain.
He showed her memories to her and she fell out her butt into a puddle.
"Jesus Christ...what the hell are you?"
Carlos exclaimed.
"More powerful than the Nemesis monster you fought. It's still kicking so let's go"
"Still kicking?"
Jill asked. "Persistent son of a bitch" Alice muttered.
"Great another buddy to play with" Hunt loved making jokes.
"Is everything a joke to you?"
LJ asked. "Hey come on, someone has to keep the mood up, we're still alive and that's a win"
"I like your spirit Kid" Dee chuckled.
"What did you do to me?" Rain asked afraid. "Showed you who you really are Ocampo. Now I see what Jp means by you being a pain in the ass, shall we go"
Rain looked around and was in shock.
"You look just like your brother"
"He's just shorter than me thats all"
Bell said holding out his hand and Dee was hesitant. "Relax I'm not going to throw you on your ass or anything"
Bell told him and he slowly grabbed Bells hand. His expression went from questionable to fear and finally realization.
"Ohh dear god, Bell?"
"Welcome back Dee"
Bell patted him on his shoulder.
"Man this multiverse shit is bumming me out" Lj muttered.
"This is why I joke to keep the mood up"
Hunt added. "How do you feel Dee?"
"Like I'm back in a nightmare all over again"
"Welcome to Raccoon City Dee, it'll do that to you"
Bell said. Rain stood up breathing slow.
"You know something...your actually way cooler than your brother"
Bell chuckled.
"And your still an asshole Rain"
Rain nodded. "Yeah I know"
"Wait what the hell? Since when are you nice?" Carlos asked. "I just gave her memories back, It's a long story"
"Mind me telling me on the way"
Bell smiled. "Sure thing"
Then we were on our way.
Maybe Dee and Rain will get along now.
Just like Hunt said. We just need to keep our heads up.
Even if it is a joke or not. We can still survive this together. All of us.