NO HOPE IN RACCOON

JPS POINT OF VIEW

We were running away from a hunter that was chasing after us

We were running away from a hunter that was chasing after us. "Quick into that school!" I told Alyssa. She ran faster than me and made it inside. I yanked a pin from my grenade and threw it under a car. I sprinted towards the entrance and shut the door.
BOOM!
The sound of screeching and growling was coming from the burning hunter.
I looked at Alyssa and she looked at me. "You alright?"
"Never ran that fast before and it's not good for the baby" she said holding her stomach. "We can rest" I told her. "No time. I just need a moment"
"Okay"
She sat down breathing slowly in and out.
I looked down the littered, bloody hallway and listened. The sounds of groans and growls could be heard. "We can't stay here for long"
"What is it?"
" I have a feeling some Classes are still in session"
I said holding up my brothers saber. "Never a moment of peace" Alyssa muttered. "If they're in here. They're not after us"
Alyssa came beside me. "Can you sense survivors?"
I breathed into the force and felt someone far but inside the school.
"Someone is here" I breathed. "Shall we?" Alyssa said smiling. "Of course"
I said with a smile. "Imagine the trouble if we met in school"
"Ohh I can imagine skipping class for a little interaction"
She giggled. "Someone is a little naughty"
"I learned from watching you"
"Did you?" She grinned. I smiled in return. While Walking down the hallway, the sounds of groaning and moans got closer. Me and Alyssa shared a look and nodded. "Get ready to get loud" I told her. She cocked her gun and I opened a door into what looked like a Cafeteria. Several zombies lurked within and took notice of us. I ignited the saber and began cutting down any corpse that got in my way. Alyssa shot zombies that were staggering towards me but never got close. I brought my saber down on another and disengaged. "Worst food fight ever" Alyssa said. We entered a stairway and moved up the stairs. "Alyssa if you see any children as zombies you don't have to look"
She sighed. "Came this far. I'm not sitting anything out. I've seen worst than zombie children you know"
I turned too her and she nodded. "I'll be okay...I'm scared yes but when I'm with you I'm not"
She told me. I nodded my head slowly and we made our way up the second floor.
More zombies lurked here.
I swung my saber up through a zombies chest while Alyssa hopped in front of me shooting another with a clean headshot. She spun around me shooting another zombie from behind me.
I slashed down through the neck watching the body hit the lockers. I called on the force to rip a locker from the wall to crush another zombie.
Something loud screeched behind us. "Damnit! Another one of those things?"
"Nope just another Brainless licker" I grabbed a fire extinguisher and tossed it at the far ceiling behind us. I got the lickers attention and it was sprinting towards us. It leap towards Alyssa who I pulled down as she shot the licker three times with her handgun that flew over here.
The licker crashed into the floor and shrieked throwing its tongue at me. I blocked with the saber and burned its tongue off. The licker screeched in pain and crawled towards me and swung its claws at me but I blocked again cutting off its clawed hand then Alyssa shot it with a nice headshot. We both were able to breathe and we looked at each other and sighed. "Here" I said wiping blood from her cheek. She only stared at me and that's when I felt her feelings. "I don't think now is a good idea"
She giggled and pulled me hard for a kiss. "I love you"
She whispered. "I love you more" I told her. We touched noses for a second but stopped when we heard a locker open.
I aimed my saber and saw that it was a little girl. Holy shit I know this girl.
She's alive!
"Kid?!"
I said realizing that this was Angie. Angela Ashford.
"You know me?"
She spoke.
"Of course I do. Your father is Dr. Ashford. Scientist that worked with James Marcus on the t-virus"
Her eyes flared up and she grinned.
"Let me show you"
I held her hands and showed her the memories that I remembered about Raccoon City.
T-virus
Ashford
Umbrella
Alice
Isaacs
Multiverse
Time travel
She gasped and stood back. "It's alright we're not here to hurt you"
"Is she okay?"
"I don't know...she's still processing through the memories. I shouldn't have shown her"
Angie ran up hugging me. I hugged her back as she cried. "Thank you" she said in between sobs.
I brushed her hair and held her. The sound of zombies groaning and growling interrupted us. "We gotta go" Alyssa said. "Wait Jp. What happened to Sierra?"
Me and Alyssa shared a look. "It's a long story but I'll tell you as we escape"
I told her. "We can get out through that Window" Alyssa pointed.
A loud growl indicates something was coming. I looked down the hallway and saw a zombie dog slowly stalking us and zombies down the hall behind us. "Way to be a school monitor Mutt!"
Alyssa shot the glass out and the dog came running towards us. I ignited the saber and the dog leapt up to me. With a swing I managed to dice its head off.
"Good doggie" I said. The zombies got closer and Angie held onto Alyssa as I lowered them down with the force. I strained and gently set them on the ground. I felt the building rumble and saw fire advancing. Who the fuck started a fire?!
I jumped out of the window and was thrown by the force of the explosion. I braced myself and landed on top of a car. I groaned in pain but it wasn't major.
"Are you alright?" Angie asked. Body parts landed beside me and I got off the car and winced. "Yeah yeah. I'm good"
I told her. "It started a while ago kid. The multiverse is real. It would seem our world has merged with others causing us to relive certain but alter events. This Umbrella is different than the one we know. Alice is here. The others too. Sierra gave her life so the collapse of our world wouldn't affect others. Now we're trying to survive and find them and get out of Raccoon City before tomorrow at daylight"
I told her. "I've been dead for a long time" she spoke.
"It wasn't Alice's fault. Isaacs made her do it. This time it won't happen"
"What did Alice do?"
"Remember when They came to us at RPD. Isaacs breathed the words. 'Program Alice Activated' and Alice hasn't been right since then"
"Are you saying that, Umbrella created a fail safe plan to make sure there'd be no cure for this city"
"Or anyone in it"
Angela looked at me. "Then my daddy can't stop them. Umbrella is in control"
"We can stop them with this" I held out two vials. The Anti-virus and the g-virus.
"Our Umbrella never created the g-virus, this is proof that Umbrella is more efficient than the one we know"
"Isaacs, he ordered Alice too kill me"
Alyssa looked at Angie and me in shock.
"Alice couldn't stop herself. Believe me she wanted too but she couldn't"
I said looking around. "We should go"
"Go where?" Alyssa asked.
"Away from here" I told them. The claxons started to go off all around the city.
We all started to look around. Then a message was playing over the speakers, radios, and whatever t.v. worked.
"ATTENTION CITIZENS OF RACCOON CITY. DUE TO THE VIRAL INFECTION. BY 6:00 AM A GOVERNMENT LAUNCHED OPERATION HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED TO DESTROY ALL ORGANIC LIFE WITHIN RACCOON CITY. IF YOU ARE STILL WITHIN THE CITY. WE ADVISE YOU TO SEEK EVACUATION IMMEDIATELY"
I  hot-wired a car and we all got in. "It's happening again"
"We gotta find Bell"
I said starting the car.
BELL WHERE ARE YOU?!
I called out too him. Where are you brother?!
❌❌❌❌❌
Alice's Point Of View

I stood out in the street listening to the broadcast play out.
"ATTENTION CITIZENS OF RACCOON CITY. DUE TO THE VIRAL INFECTION. BY 6:00 AM, A GOVERNMENT LAUNCHED OPERATION HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED TO DESTROY ALL ORGANIC LIFE WITHIN RACCOON CITY. IF YOU ARE STILL WITHIN THE CITY. WE ADVISE YOU TO SEEK EVACUATION IMMEDIATELY"
"No it's happening again" I breathed.
"Alice!" I heard John call out and I immediately ran back to the others.
This would be the end of Raccoon City.