𝟐𝟖 | 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐔

♥

Today is the day.

Y/n could hear La Signora's high-pitched scream echoing in her mind over and over again as she walked next to her. They were heading for Tenshukaku, in other words, the Raiden Shogun's Palace. It was for diplomatic reasons but she knew it wouldn't end well.

"Stay next to me and don't say a word when we enter."

Y/n nodded as they arrived at the entrance of the building. She couldn't help but gape at the realistic view of the doors to the domain she used to invade once a week. Now she was with the woman she used to defeat in the exact same place.

Except things were different this time.

Y/n steeled her nerves and followed La Signora inside. The doors shut closed behind them eerily and an elegant figure stood before them beyond the stairs.

The purple-robed woman slowly turned to face them, her eyes glowing even in the shadows. Raiden Shogun gazed down at them emotionlessly yet the expression itself was beautiful and left Y/n speechless. Even if she wasn't ordered to not utter a word, she wouldn't have been able to under the intimidating presence of the Electro Archon.

"Who might this be?" Raiden acknowledged Signora but narrowed her eyes at Y/n.

"She is my trusted assistant. There is no need to worry about herー"

The doors suddenly opened in a flurry. Black feathers flew from the entrance as Kujou Sara intercepted the conversation. "Your Excellency! Halt the discussion now!" She ran up the stairs.

La Signora waved her hand back and a burst of ice cut through raven wings like blades. "A mere servant intruding the palace? The audacity!" Sara collapsed in front of her with a groan and Y/n retreated a few steps, unable to say or do anything.

Then, the doors opened again and this time, the famed duo entered. Lumine and Paimon gasped when they saw Signora standing in a relaxed manner above the unconscious Kujou Sara.

"It's you!" Paimon squeaked at the sight of the Harbinger.

"One after another, is there no end to this? One would mistake this place for a street market had I not known this was Tenshukaku," she sneered.

Y/n tightened her hands into fists, anxious about what is to come. She didn't want this to play out like it's supposed to.

"The Joker..." Lumine mumbled when she saw her. Childe had sold some information about her.