𝟑𝟐 | 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄

♥

Heavy footsteps crushed grass as Y/n ran far away from the Inazuma city. Sweat clung to her skin, unwilling to let go as the afternoon sun shone upon her. She was tired. Physically and mentally. If the Kairagi were to appear right now, she would probably feel no motivation to fight back.

"Surrender. It's useless. You cannot escape from the young master," the Shuumatsuban member said as he approached Y/n from behind. He was following her to the outskirts of the city.

Y/n merely forced out a dry laugh as she turned around with startling wide eyes. "And what if I don't? What will your young master do? Why don't you tell me, Hisashi?"

"..." Hisashi did not ask her how she knew his name and only shook his head. "I will bring you back to the young master. It is an order."

She narrowed her brows at his determination as a servant. His loyalty was commendable, but not when he was going against her. The fact that Ayato had his eyes set on her was alarming enough but to order his one of the Shuumatsuban members to capture and take her back to him?

What are you aiming for?

"Ah! Could it be that your young master likes me?! I mean, I don't mind...in fact, I'd gladly follow you if that's the case!" She smugly smirked at Hisashi as if flirting with him instead. The other man shivered at the strange look she gave before coughing.

He did not bother correcting her assumption and decided that it was best to confirm it. "Yes, he does in fact...find you...attractive. That is why I was ordered to take you back..."

"Oh~" Y/n pretended to be bashful. She cupped her red cheeks before slowly approaching Hisashi while keeping her distance. "In that case, lead the way."

The man began heading back to the city, making sure there were still footsteps behind him. He couldn't believe how easy it was to convince her to give up. Though it was peculiar since she was running for miles away from his chase, he didn't find it strange that she would give up when facing the idea that Kamisato Ayato saw her in that way.

After all, who wouldn't love a man who has power, wealth, and personality?

What Hisashi didn't know was that Y/n already has a man who possessed all qualities and more. He didn't know that she was only acting that way to lower his guard and intentionally let herself be caught to see Ayato's true motive.

They ended up traveling a long distance and arrived at the Kamisato Residence. Two guards stood by the entrance and they suspiciously looked at Y/n. However, seeing Hisashi, they relaxed and greeted them.