𝟑𝟑 | 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋

♥

"Shit...you're good at this...ahh..."

"Mmmm..."

"Ohhh~"

"Miss Y/n, please quiet it down. The others are looking this way weirdly..." Thoma sighed as he kneaded her shoulders slowly with the right amount of force.

"Your fault for being so good at massaging." Y/n jokingly teased him. The man's back slumped when she continued to make erotic noises deemed inappropriate in the Kamisato courtyard. Thoma was starting to feel the blood rush up his neck the longer he heard the low moans and small whimpers.

He couldn't help but question how his master found this shameless girl.

On the other hand, Y/n was actually seething in rage as she purposely made naughty noises that caught everyone's attention. Ayato had refused her attempt in seducing him and even sent her out with a guard to "escort" her to a guest room where she will be staying in the future.

It was not only embarrassing but also made her more fired up than usual. She even used enhancement on her facial features to suit his tastes yet he still rejected her. She expected it but to hear him let out a quiet laugh as she left the room made her fume.

The man dared to laugh at her. But then again, her method did make her feel pathetic. If he really had taken the offer, then she would've been under the blue-haired man's bedsheets by now. She had dived in, knowing full well the risks of provoking the cunning man. But if he had cast away his facade and shown his true thoughts, then it would've been worth it.

I suppose I'll have to find out why he wants me here through other ways...but for now, I'll just poke fun at him.

"Thoma...harder..."

"Yes, miss." His ears flushed a bright pink as the words made his imagination run wild.

"Right there...! Ahh..."

"What are you guys doing?"

Ayato walked up behind Thoma and stared at the scene before him. His servant's rough hands were on Y/n's bare shoulders. She had let her top loose since it was hot and it was better for the massage.

Ayato had stepped out of his room for a short breather from his paperwork but he did not expect to hear the maids and guards whispering to each other about some "indecent things" Thoma and Y/n were doing. He felt a bit miffed that she was messing around with Thoma of all people and decided to check what was going on.

He couldn't believe his ears when he saw her.

"Thoma is just giving me a massage. Nothing to see here!" Y/n waved him off cheerfully. Her head rested on her arms, which were propped on the back of the chair she sat on.

"Please...lower your voice. You're disturbing the others from working." Ayato's mouth twitched. His usual nonchalant smile was now slowly breaking because of the indecent woman in front of him.

"Hm? Are you not pleased because you want a massage from Thoma as well? It's okay, you can borrow him for a while!" Y/n smiled.

"Miss Y/nー"

"I already told you before, just call me Y/n like you did when we first met."

"...Y/n, you shouldn't talk to the young lord like that," Thoma spoke in a serious tone. His hands stopped working and Y/n felt a motherly vibe from him as he towered over her.

"Fine...sorry. Lord Kamisato."

"It's alright, Thoma. Also, I have to tell you something so come to my room later." Ayato looked at Thoma only, leaving Y/n on the chair ignored.

"Understood." Thoma smiled. "Oh, I'll take my leave now."

"What?! Noooooo!" Y/n wailed as her massage man left.

"Miss Y/n."

"Not you too..."

"Then, my future wife. Care to explain what you were doing in broad daylight with my housekeeper?" Ayato crouched down on one knee to look into her eyes.

"Who's your future wife? I don't see anyone here fitting to be your wife." She rolled her eyes. "And what I do with Thoma is none of your business so stay out of it."

"How cruel. Do you know how I feel when I heard you making such noises under a man other than me?" He huskily said, grabbing Y/n's chin with more force than anticipated. She gritted her teeth and decided she had enough.

She loathed being treated like a belonging. She despised the things she had to do to try and push the man to cut the act.

"Shut up. Why are you lying? I'm tired of your bullshit. Just cut your stupid act and tell me what you want. Why am I here? Why did you order Hisashi to capture me? What is the purpose of me being here?"

Ayato paused for a second, his eyes boring into her soul. "Whatever do you mean, my lady? Because I love you, of course." He took her hand and planted a soft kiss against her knuckles.

Any woman would've swooned with that single kiss. But Y/n knew that the mark it left was only poison.

"Love?" Y/n scoffed. "Do you think I can't tell what love is? Do you think I'm so naive and gullible to believe that you are in love with me? Kamisato Ayato. I may be a joker but I am not a fool."

"..." Ayato slowly stood and dusted off his pants with his hands. "I don't understand why you won't believe me. It hurts. How lightly you take my feelings." His eyes looked down at her in pain. It was difficult to tell whether or not it was real or fake.

He really is an actor.

It's such a shame, really. He just had to capture someone who is exactly like him.

An actor.

"Is that how you want to play it? Fine then. I'll beat you at your own game. Dear future husband."