1

Night

Night.

Most people prefer the daytime because they think the night is the most dangerous time. where monsters lurk in the shadows or the darkness eating your whole body to the point you can't see anymore.

Unfortunately, people could only see the negative side of things. they don't go outside during the night and look up in the sky, seeing all the stars twinkling like little diamond, or the moon smiling down upon them.

They could only focus on the nightmares they see as they doze off or the howling wolves that howl throughout the nighttime.

Which is why the moon decided to create her.

Picking up a special star from the billions in the sky, the moon gifted her a soul. a kind soul that can protect the people from their fear.

She was truly a blessing in this time. making sure all the children are safe in their dream and the adults enjoying the peaceful night without worrying any danger lingering around.

"What is it that you want from me?"

Gazing at the sky, her eyes twinkle a little at the moon who could only shine on her. not getting an answer, she closed her eyes and basked in the moonlight. her ears picking up the small grass swaying and the crickets cricketing a few feet away from her.

"Why am i here?"

She doesn't know why she's here or why she was chosen. yes, being a moon goddess is a blessing, but why her? did she do something that made the moon choose her out of all the billions of stars in the universe?

Fluttering her eyes open, she watch a few shooting stars running through the dark sky. sighing softly, she rested her chin on her palm and watched the same shooting star show.

It has been a few thousands of years since she became a goddess and let's just say it feels like a job. protect the people and go on a walk in the daytime.

As (Y/n) watched the stars, her ears picked up a sound. turning around sharply, her (e/c) eyes glowed dangerously, "show yourself."

Coming from behind the tall tree, there was a tall handsome man with long brown hair. his eyes reminded her of the cor lapis she finds up in the mountains. the end of his long brown hair was an amber golden color that matched well with his eyes. although his hood was down, (Y/n) could only focus on his arm that had gold markings.

"Who are you?"

(Y/n) flinched back as she watch him slowly stepped forward. never have she saw someone so close to her, as throughout the night she always watch people from above.

No one has dare to come near her, so this strange man was the first to ever make eye contact with her.

"My name is Morax, the geo archon and the god of contracts."