4

Inside a floating building which was called the Jade Chamber, a beautiful woman that has long white hair with a headpiece accessory sat in her office

Inside a floating building which was called the Jade Chamber, a beautiful woman that has long white hair with a headpiece accessory sat in her office. her attire was made of white silk and gold details. anyone could easily tell she was the boss and one of the wealthiest people in Liyue.

Sitting behind her office desk and looking through many papers and scrolls, the newcomers had just arrived with her secretary.

"Lady Ningguang, these two had asked for you."

Gazing away from the papers she was reading, the said woman smiled, "travelers, it's good to see you again." waving off her secretary who bowed before exiting.

Both Aether and Paimon both sat down in front of the lady who cleared off the papers on her desk, "so why do you wish to see me?"

Paimon then placed the old looking book on her desk, "we just wanted to learn more about this moon goddess. we heard you know more about her?"

Taking the book and flipping through the pages, Ningguang hummed in concentration. "it's been awhile since someone had mention the moon goddess. she's not commonly known anymore as people start to forget her unfortunately."

Closing the book, Ningguang stood up to look through her shelves that held variety of books and scrolls.

Humming a random tune, the lady moved her gaze up and down only to let out a satisfied hum. picking out a black looking scroll, Ningguang went back to her desk. unrolling the scroll and spread it all over her desk, she pointed at a certain area of Liyue.

Aether and Paimon both stood up from their seats to get a closer look, "rumors say she was last seen here. although i'm not sure, this was the only evidence we had."

"How can we be sure this is correct?" Paimon asked.

"This was written by someone that had survived the Archon War. in this scroll, he had explained his journey and experience he went through. sadly, we're not even sure if it's truly the moon goddess."

"W-Wait! what do you mean you're not sure it's the moon goddess!?"

Smiling and moving her pointer figure to the words, "stated right here that the writer of this scroll was in the wild and saw a beautiful woman he has ever seen. she was resting under a tree until her whole figure turned into dust. this was the only thing we could find that can relate to the moon goddess you're looking for."

Aether looked closer at the scroll that held many stories and maps. "could we use this scroll?" he asked to lady Ningguang.

The lady of the house smiled and nodded, "if you're going to look for her, make sure to look for her during the night. daytime isn't her thing or so i've heard."

Both the travelers nodded and thanked Ningguang before they left the Jade Chamber.