16

I love you

I love you.

Deep. those three simple words are so deep, it can either make someone weaker or stronger. the impact it can make on a person is so powerful, no one knows what they can do, so what happens if you change those three simple words?

I loved you.

See the difference?

Now most people wonder if they should say it or not. will it affect them the same way as the first three words? no one knows.

Which is why some people are scared to express their feelings. if you express your true feelings, it can either make your relationship blossom or demolish. in people's mind, most think about the negative outcomes rather than the positive. shows how and why they don't express their feelings. they rather keep their current relationship rather than risking it over some simple words.

But those words aren't just simple, to her at least.

In her heart, she thinks those words are one of the most greatest things to ever exist. coming from someone that didn't know what emotions she felt when she first came to the world, she thinks that this tingly warm feeling was the best feeling.

Whenever she was around him, she feels her heart quicken. her whole body feels warmer every-time she stares into his amber eyes and the way he speaks.. god it makes her feel weak.

Morax.

A man that can easily make anyone intrigued. it be the way he speaks or the way he acts. his appearance looks young and charming, but his true age explains his maturity. he experienced many thinks that some mortals couldn't.

Sure, he shared some similarities with the mortals and other gods, but the one he truly shared was this pure feeling. this hollow emotion he feels in his chest.

It feels so real and raw.

He didn't like it, not one bit. why? because it makes him ask himself if he should even feel this in the first place. should find a way to stop this emotion? this reckless feeling that makes his whole soul vanish.

When Morax had started to fall in love with her, he knows she was the one. the one that will make him a better man. the one that will make his soul turn into something light.

Every single memories he shared with her was something he often thinks about. whether it be the time they walked together during the night or when she would drag him to find some flowers in the field.

Now you probably wondered why they didn't get married?

They couldn't.

The two lovers couldn't get married. they didn't have time because of the war and they didn't get the chance to seal their love. their forever love.

It was tragic really, because they promised to each other that they will find each other after the war, but one ended up missing. the other half was gone. no where to be found. this left the other half feel lost.

Without her, he feels lost.

As if Morax was stuck in a black hole, letting the complete darkness overtake his form.

Throughout the years though, he didn't stop. he didn't stop his love yearning for her. he didn't fall in love with anyone else and he didn't let himself move on. she's his one and only. will always be, no matter what day and time.

If she will be missing for the next thousand of years, then so be it. he will wait for her, right here and now. he will greet her with his arms once she finds her way back to his arms.

Sad to say, he can't keep up. his memories are slowly turning into ashes. those sweet memories he kept us disappearing into thin air, leaving nothing.

Morax may think he's keeping her in his memories, but he doesn't know that he's slowly forgetting her.

Was this his punishment?

This cruel suffering from the curse called love? he couldn't keep his promise so he has to go through this abuse where he loses not only his memories, but his love as well?

That's not fair.

He can't lose her.

He can lose anything, but her.

She was his sanity. she was his light. she was his first love.

Maybe it's a sign. perhaps the universe was trying to tell him something. he doesn't want to think about it, but it's right there. the signs were right there, telling him the most obvious things.

Let her go.

He has been holding onto her for so long, maybe it's time to let her go.

Yes, Morax knows he has been holding onto her for so long and that he will wait for her... but is it really that hard?

There's nothing else he can do. all the clues he discovered only leads to a dead end. it's hopeless. the precious memories are leaving his mind and all the love is slowly turning away.

Although he doesn't want to let her go, it will do no good if he keeps on being stuck. for hundred of years, Morax has been in the same cycle where he hears her name and end up with nothing.

Maybe they will see each other again, just not in this universe.

Sure, that may sound sad, but it's okay. you know why? because Morax knows he will love her in every universe. in every world and dimension that exist out there. he knows he will find her and share his love with her.

They will find each other again.

No matter how many obstacles are in the way and how much time has passed by, they will meet each other once more. nothing will stop their love. not even the universe.

Let's just hope Aether will find her before it's too late. if he finds her, she can stop this madness. where this heartbreaking storyline can either end up in the fairytale books or the tragic folktales.

And once Aether finds her, he will hopefully save not only the moon goddess, but the former geo archon as well.

a/n: this chapter is to increase the sad feels 💔 next chapter will be the Chasm chapter!

(not edited)
6/23/22