chapt 33 • Out of Mind

I stood behind Alessio removing my clothes as he took off his shirt in one swift pull over his head

Back muscles contract and relax and catch my attention and I forget the water is running behind me. He takes off his glasses and puts them beside the sink and I can't wait.

When he turns around, my lips are on his, my hands are flat against his abs and my lower back comes in contact with the cold sink counter.

I guide his hands down to my thighs, and he responds by putting them on the back of my thighs and lifting me with ease to sit me on the counter.

My hand is in his hair, pulling him back while I kiss down his neck over his collarbone and chest.

Then I feel the coldness of the counter disappear from underneath me and my legs instinctively wrap around his waist. My eyes are still closed as I kiss over his favorite spots.

He slides the glass door close and my body feels warm droplets of water falling over us both. My back is against the shower wall, my mind is focused on one thing and one thing only as it tries to forget the events that happened earlier.

Alessio puts me down and I feel how hard he is against my thigh. I take him in my hand and join our lips as my hand rubs him up and down enough to moan in my mouth.

I run my thumb over his tip and move my hand all the way down his dick and twist my hand when I make it back to his tip.

Alessio breaks this kiss and places a hand beside my head, breathing heavily close to my lips.

"Look at me" He opens his eyes and searches between mine. When I begin to slow down, he drops his head to my shoulder.

"F-Faster, please Honey" I give him what he wants to speed up the pace of my hand while he keeps his face buried in my neck as I feel his unstable breaths against my neck.

I don't think I'll ever grow tired of hearing him say please.

"So polite, even when you're trying cum" When my hand reaches his tip, I squeeze gently and continue to stroke him at a faster pace.

Alessio lifts his head from my neck, tilting it back to contain the sounds from his mouth.

"H-How is it so easy for you to say things like this?" His hand beside my head balls into a fist.

"Because I know you like it, how hard it makes you and how badly it makes you want to cum" Alessio's body shudders, his whimpers grow messier and he can barely keep his eyes open, telling me that he's growing closer and closer.

Alessio grips at his wet hair, muttering my name softly and repeatedly. I squeeze him at the base and tease my thumb over his tip.

"Cum for me, cum for me so I can show you what you do to me" When I feel warmth on my lower stomach, I stop stroking him. His lips are gaped open and uncontrollable breaths escape.