Say That Again, Will You?

Imlie hugged him tighter, her tears of happiness drenching his t-shirt. She wanted to hear those words again. Her ex-husband had said it many times, but his intentions weren't as pure as Aryan's. This bond felt more sacred, like it was meant to be.

"Phir se bolo na ABP.." she spoke into his chest, her lips feeling his thumping heartbeats.

"I.."

"Love..."

"You... Jungli"

Imlie's smile reached her ears as she cried, her happiness reaching a whole new level. Was this the best day of her life? Aryan Singh Rathore confessing his love to her. Aryan Singh Rathore!

She rubbed her nose across his chest, shifting. Was this how it felt to be desired, to be loved? She had never felt this safe with Aditya, forget feeling cherished. Had her relationship with him been a lie? Always fighting to be recognized as his wife, competing for the love she had full rights on. That too with her own sister. Hell, what had she been living in? Such a fool she had been, to stay there, compromising her dreams, her whole existence. Looking up, she thanked the heavens for the angel they sent for her. Aryan. Her akkadbagga.

"ABP.." She tiptoed to kiss his lips passionately, her fingers running through his soft hair. He kissed her back, his large hands enveloping her small waist.

Kismat bana loon meri chaahat bana loon, dil se main maangu ibaadat bana loon..

This ringtone. It wasn't his. Was that Imlie's phone?

Imlie's lips slowly withdrew from the kiss, her palms sliding down Aryan's neck to his chest. Her eyes met his confused ones.

"Oo hum, hum dekhke aavat hain. Shayad ma ka phone hoga.."

"Par woh gaana? Why did you pick that one as your ringtone?" Aryan was eager to know how Imlie could have known his favorite song. The song they danced to in his head. The song that played every time she neared him. Their song. Well, as per him.

Imlie tried to break free of his hold but he held her tighter. He wouldn't let her go until she answered his questions.

"Oo hum.. Tum hum ka mazaak udaavat rahi hai agar hum toka bataai" Imlie said hesitantly. Her fingers gripped the edge of his t-shirt, her nails slightly grazing his chest.

"Nahi hasunga. Tum bolo toh sahi."

"Oo ka hai ki hum dono jab se oo party ma dance kiye rahe, oo gaana humare mann ma chhap gava hai. Aur oo gaana hum hum dono ka gaana maanat hain ABP."

What a coincidence. Shiddat truly was their song.

"Main bhi, Imlie. Isi liye main itna shock ho gaya. Waise, maanna padega, tumhari taste itni bhi buri nahi hai " Aryan teased. "Isi liye hum toka chunne rahe ABP" Imlie replied sweetly.

Aryan blushed as Imlie openly complimented him. "Aw, how cute."

"Tum cute. Tohar munh cute. Aur tohar ba..." Imlie stopped, giving Aryan a taste of his own medicine.

"Tohar kya, Imlie?"

"Yeh teesri baat udhaar rahi, akkadbagge."

He smirked at her cute antics, her teasing nature. It was attractive.

"Fine. Haslo jitna bhi hasna hai. Waise bhi mujhe kya? Maine toh guess kar liya, tumhari "teesri baat." Imlie sealed her lips, her eyes widening. How could he possibly guess?

Aryan stepped closer, his stubble rubbing her cheek. He loved making her squirm under his touch. It was very satisfying to his male ego. Imlie closed her eyes, swallowing hard as Aryan whispered "badan.. tohra badan."

Fuck. How the fuck did he know she was going to say that? And he was teasing her about it?? Such an ass.

"Mujhe gaali de rahi ho?" That voice. The death of her. And on top of it all, his fingertips were brushing her arms, oh if only he would move them inwards. "Oo.. haan... nahi! Matlab nahi!" Imlie fumbled for the right words.

"Hmm." Seeing her flustered, Aryan moved to bite her ear, torturing her more. He dragged his tongue across the edge of her ear making her squeeze his arm tightly.

"Want me to stop?" She could hear the smirk in his voice. Asshole.

"No.." Imlie let out breathlessly as Aryan trailed her ears with soft kisses. She hated him for this, for leaving her desperate, wet and hungry.

Shiddat bana loon tujhe.. echoed across the room. Oh shit. Ma was calling. How could he forget? Aryan let go of Imlie, who jogged to the bed, picking up the phone call. She turned to look at Aryan as she held the phone to her ear.

"Hello ma? Sorry hum phone nahi utha paai. Kachu jaroori baat hai ka?"

Aryan placed his hands on his hips as Imlie wrinkled her nose at him, annoyed.

"Hum aur disturb? Nahi hum oo kachra saaf karat rahe. Bohut saara kachra mil gava tha kamra ma, toh humka pata hi nahi chala kab aap phone kiye rahe."

Ouch. Did she just call him trash? She didn't know who she was messing with. Aryan Singh Rathore. The master of revenge.

Looking at her standing afar in her cream colored sari and glowing skin, his motive wavered. He'd spare her tonight alright. That's the least he could do. The poor girl had blisters on her palms.

Aryan walked out of the room leaving Imlie space to celebrate her victory. She twirled around before she got back to attending the call.