Wrap Me Around Your Fingertips (Entirely in English)

The lukewarm drops of water stained Aryan's chest as he ran his fingers through his soaking wet hair with the pleasure of having a thirsting Imlie as his audience. He watched her from the corner of his eye as she clutched the white shower bench she sat on, entirely soaked by the desire to wipe off those annoying droplets with her lips. Proceeding to tease her further, he slid his thumbs over his lean abs and down to the rim of his sweatpants. The urge to pull those off stirred inside Imlie. She stood up and walked to where Aryan stood under the shower.

Reaching for his wrists, she folded and swiftly pushed them against his back. Intertwining her fingers with his, Imlie looked up as she squeezed Aryan's palms, her intoxicated eyes giving her motive away. One to simply rid his stubble of the water drops that populated the area. A strand of dark brown hair was brushing his eyebrow scar as his chest slightly heaved from her sudden move.

Tipping her toes, she placed her lips on his scar as she ran her thumbs across his knuckles. He could feel her bangles scraping across his wrists.

"Imlie let me go."

"No, not yet."

Her fierce response amused him. Did she really think she could hold Aryan Singh Rathore captive? Chuckling to himself, he broke free of her hold and grabbed the luxury shower gel off the side counter. Imlie tried to steady herself as she noticed the bottle in Aryan's hand. Lavender? The next thing she knew, his hands were sliding across her breasts, the cool gel exciting her hot temptations. His thumbs caressed her torso as he kissed her playfully, his tongue colliding with hers. She tasted sweet, just like he had expected.

Her hands traveled downwards to tug at his sweatpants. She felt him moan in between french kissing her as she slid her hand in, touching him softly. He was rock hard. Her fingers trembled from the sensation.

Getting overwhelmed, Imlie withdrew and embraced him as she whispered, "I'm a little nervous. I'm doing all of this for the first ti.."

"I know. Wait."

He walked her to the shower bench, seating her with his hands on her shoulder. Grabbing his sweatpants, he pulled them down slowly, revealing his fitting boxers and toned thighs to an awestruck Imlie. How much hotter could this man get? Hell, she could straight up write a trilogy about his looks. Solely his looks.

"Take that off too, no? That poor cloth must be missing the rest of its clothes gang."

Her stupid humor amidst the heat accumulated in the shower had the potential to unleash the beast in him.

"That applies to your clothes too doesn't it? You're wearing only one thing Mrs. Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore." His teasing brought back the butterflies in her stomach. He leaned over, placing his arms beside her thighs on the smooth bench surface. She couldn't stop her eyes from moving downwards. The proximity and lack of those sweatpants were getting to her. She forced herself to meet his lustful stare. Her topless reflection sparkled in his irises as he parted his lips, deeply breathing in the lavender and musk scent lingering in the shower.

Aryan rubbed his knuckles across Imlie's hips, his skin lightly grazing her underwear. Her soaked underwear. She flinched at his sudden touch.

Sliding his arms off the bench, Aryan stood tall in front of Imlie, a sly smile forming on his lips.

"Imlie stand up."

She nodded no, nervous from the expression her husband was giving her. Something naughty was cooking in his mind. She could feel it.

"Imlie get up dammit!" Imlie and her tantrums.

"Aryan first tell me what you're about to do."

"Do you really want to hear me describe it Imlie?"

Did she? Her pulse doubled. His husky voice. And on top of that, his dirty talk. She would consider herself to be lucky if she got up intact tomorrow. Don't get ahead of yourself Imlie. You'll be fine. More than fine. It was you who asked him to ahem ahem..

"Hmmm." He could detect the uncertainty in her voice.

"First get up. And just trust me. You can do that, can't you?" She nodded. He extended his palms, helping her up.

As soon as her knees straightened, Aryan encircled her, gripping her navel tightly with his calloused fingers. She clutched his hand as he neared her ear. Her engagement ring clanked against his. His wet hair dripped, sending droplets trickling down her neck as he kissed her hair softly.

The contrast of soft and rough foreplay was giving her goosebumps all over, this dominating avatar of Aryan's making her restless. She hadn't been this nervous since her first day at The Bhaskar Times. Actually, scratch that. She hadn't felt this nervous and unprepared in her entire life.

Aryan's hand moved slightly across Imlie's navel and towards the edge of her underwear.

"Imlie I'm.." How the fuck are you going to say this Aryan?! You really are a Useless Nayalak Bhainsa. Didi's right. What was the need to say to Imlie that you'll describe everything? Now you'll make a fool of yourself..

"Imlie. Let me keep this simple. I'm going to move my fingers slowly, touching you in your most sensitive region. Just trust me on this. Okay?"

Him touching her. Down there. Imagining how that would feel made her blush. It didn't help that he would be torturing her any minute now.

Aryan's left hand glided across the lace of her lingerie, cupping the area in between her thighs. Her toes dug into the floor as he felt her over the thin piece of clothing. Imlie cried Aryan's name loudly as he repeatedly stroked her.

"How does this feel, baby?"

"I..I ah-"

She moaned as he continued touching her, placing his other hand on her breast to actively play with her nipple. She leaned back to lay her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck as she tried to keep her mind engaged. His actions were making it impossible to function properly, let alone think for a split second. She needed a time out, but it seemed like her body refused to ask for one. Everything felt so good. That feeling of pleasure. That closeness with the love of her life. The romantic setting. The lavender and musk fragrances. And on top of it all, the sound of the shower water hitting the tiles that was complimenting their breathlessness. Perfect.

"Aryan.." She spoke in his ear.

Grabbing his hand, she directed it inwards.

"Do you want me to take this off Imlie?"

She bit her cheek before answering. "Hm."

Guiding his hands to her sides, Imlie closed her eyes as Aryan dug his thumbs into the red cloth and crouched down to drag it along her thighs and onto her toes. He pushed her ankles further apart, allowing her thigh gap to widen. His eyes fell on her cute bums while getting back up.

Aryan caressed Imlie's upper body before walking his fingers down her vulva, stimulating her clitoris with his gentle taps. Her body jerked forward as he moved to her core, brushing his knuckles across her opening.

"Does this feel good?"

Fuck yes Aryan.

"Yes.." Her knees would last maybe one more minute.

Aryan's fingers were coated as they entered her core, one by one. Imlie cupped her breasts and stroked them as Aryan continued to slide his fingers in and out of her. He walked around to face her and then dropped down to his knees. Looking up, he met her eyes, silently asking for her permission to move forward in the foreplay. Imlie nodded as if she was in a trance. He started pecking her calves, moving up to caress her inner thighs while trailing her soft skin with kisses. Grabbing her hips, he made his way onto his feet to carry her to the bench where he laid her delicately.

Pushing her thighs apart, he started to kiss her, first on the clitoris and then on the surrounding bits. Imlie's palm clutched the shower glass and she screamed when Aryan rolled his tongue across her core. Her thighs were shaking, her heartbeat pounding. The pleasure crescendoed as his tongue quickened its pace, quite evident from her loud moaning. She vibrated as he fingered her passionately while continuing the mouth action. Her pulse throbbed across her clitoris. She had never felt this elated before.

As she came, Imlie clutched Aryan's hair tightly, arching her back upwards. He leaned to kiss her smiling lips, finally giving her a taste of herself.