Here, Hold My Breath For Me

Imlie licked Aryan's lips clean as she clutched his cheeks tightly with her palms.

"Thank you Aryan, for the best night of my life." The satisfaction of hearing her say those words was overwhelming. He bit his lip, his cheeks flushing red. This night was indeed a very special one.

"Rest assured Imlie. There'll be many more such nights..." He winked, running his thumb over her lips as he accompanied it with a naughty smile. Her insides stirred as she stared deeply into his eyes. His chocolate brown, dreamy eyes.

"Hum nahi maanat hain", she teased. His fine eyebrows shot up, his lips pursing. It looked like Imlie was back to being.. well, Imlie.

"Accha? Toh tum kehna kya chahti ho, Imlie? Ki main tumhe aur khush nahi kar sakta?"

"Hum ecjactly ihai kahat hain. Tum kya karleoge?" She smirked, indulging in the harsh teasing she had commenced.

Ouch. The audacity to say this to a man who just pleasured her to her heart's content. She wanted him to prove her wrong, didn't she? Okay then.

"Main jo karunga tum seh nahi paaogi Imlie. Isi liye keh raha hoon, apologize right now. Sorry bolo, and you're free."

"I don't want to be." Free.

"Very well then."

Aryan threw Imlie across his shoulder before twisting the shower handle, finally showing it some mercy. Her fingers were quick to grab a towel hanging off the shower glass only to lose it due to his rapid pace. Her aroused breasts bounced against his back as he rushed her out of the bathroom with his fingers firmly holding onto her hips.

"ABP."

"Just hold onto your thoughts Imlie. I have enough of my own."

Aryan grasped her waist tightly and threw her on the sofa, straddling her within seconds. Imlie swung her arms around his waist as she pulled him closer, pressing her chest to his. Her nipples scraped his as he kissed her playfully running his fingers through her wet curls. He rubbed against her, making her moan loudly, her lips quivering against his. Her heaving chest aroused him more, forcing him to leave her lips and focus on her hard breasts. Flicking with his rough tongue, Aryan pushed Imlie's wrists upwards, dominating her. Imlie broke free of his hold, moving to tug at his hair as she breathlessly whispered, "Aryan tum humka saans toh lene deo."

Aryan looked up, his eyes drenched with lust. "Kyun? Am I making you breathless Imlie?" The corners of his lips moved sideways to form another deadly smirk. Oh no.

"I didn't say that.."

"Say it then" he hissed, his fingers pinching her breast slowly. Imlie clutched his hair tightly, digging her fingers into his lush strands as she writhed in pain.

"Aryan let me go."

"Not until you admit that I make you go breathless."

"I'm not admitting that. Because it's not true."

"Really? You're going to blatantly lie?"

"I'm not lying."

"Okay then."

"What okay then? I'm not lying. Try me." Fuck. She was going to fail miserably.

"Imlie, just remember that it was you who asked for this..." Aryan spit out as he made his way to the dresser. Eyeing her through the mirror, he tugged at his drawer full of ties. What was it about her that made him ache for her? Her dusky complexion? Her deep navel? Her perfectly carved lips? Aryan repeatedly ran his thumb across his stack of ties in search of the smoothest one as he watched Imlie's undraped body decorate his sofa.

Imlie stared as she lay, waiting for her man to return with his torture. She couldn't resist fixating on his bare body as he leaned forward, searching his drawer. That curve on him. To hell with curves being considered a feminine trait. His waist. Such a turn on. But what about him wasn't?

She gulped as he turned towards her, taking steps in her direction. That gait of a lion invoked a sense of fear in her. A fear of losing. Losing her breath tonight. And of course, the challenge along with it.

"Imlie, haath upar." Her eyes widened as she saw him lean over her, his palms clutching something silky. His voice echoed in her ears, making her thighs itch for his touch. She dragged her arms upward at the pace of a snail, provoking him to position them himself.

"Ek baat bhi dhang se follow nahi kar pati ho tum. Pata nahi kaise reporting kar leti ho, woh bhi Bhaskar Times mein.." he chided, tying her wrists together with his dark gray tie. Imlie snickered, enjoying the kinky touch Aryan was adding to their foreplay. She needed to tease his ego more often so she could unleash this. This delicious, deadly dominance.

"ABP tum humre saath aisan ka karne waale ho?" Her lips brushed his as she finished her sentence. He swallowed, fighting the urge to answer her right away.

"Don't ask me questions Imlie. Warna majbooran mujhe tumhara munh bhi band karna padega." She chuckled at his threatening tone. It wasn't like she would stop talking if he tied her mouth.

"Ab puri raat aisan hi khade rahoge ABP? Shuru toh karo, jo bhi karna hai." Pissing him off more. Such an Imlie trait.

"Are you giving me orders Imlie?" The raised eyebrows and veiny hands on his hips suited him. He looked so irritated. Poor baby.

"Nahi nahi, order toh tum humka karat ho, 24/7. Hum sirf favor return karat hain."

That confidence. So damn attractive. Don't melt Aryan. Not yet.

Placing his palm on her bound wrists, he inched forward as if to kiss her. His burning eyes pierced her as she tried to slow down her intensifying pulse.

"You know what Imlie? I'll do you a favor."

Fuck. What favor was he talking about now?

"I'm not touching you. Not until you beg me to, baby."

What? No. He was insane for this.

"Don't hold your breath."

Aryan chuckled at Imlie's pun. She sure was feisty with her words.

"We'll see about that."

He got up and grabbed a robe from his almira, carefully opening the door and closing it from outside.

"Arrey!! Humka ihan chhod ke kahaan bhaagat ho ABP?!" Her raspy voice penetrated the door and reached him in the hallway.

"Just wait and watch Imlie!"

______________________________