Forget Dinner, Eat Me Instead pt. 2 (Entirely in English)

This proximity was affecting Imlie, her cheeks red, her palms sweaty, her breath heavy. She needed to get away before he had her begging for more. She couldn't risk losing her self control.

"ABP I'm hungry.."

Leaving her clavicle, he looked up at her and whispered, "Hungry? Isn't this satisfying you enough?"

Imlie blushed upon hearing her husband talk dirty. It was hot. She needed it more often. Biting her lip, she nodded no, her subconscious taking over her. Self restraint could wait.

Aryan chuckled over Imlie's expressions. He couldn't help but notice her delicate features as she stared at him. Her chubby cheeks, her doe eyes, her button nose, and those.. lips. Such a drug. But he needed to slow down. Otherwise, he would suffer an overdose.

Abruptly standing up and crossing his arms, Aryan left Imlie with confusion written all over her face. What the hell? Hadn't she just shown her craving for more? Ugh. Akkadbagga was such a pain in the ass. He couldn't do anything right.

Extending a hand, Aryan swallowed as Imlie slipped her palm into his, her messy hair running across her face as she got up from the sofa. Before he realized, his fingers were pushing her locks behind her ears, his breath intensifying upon the thought of pleasuring her once again. One more kiss wouldn't hurt, now would it?

Aryan rubbed his thumb over her earlobes as she stood, her heart beating louder than ever. His eyes were thirsty, his gaze passionate. Why was he like this? Saying no, and then doing yes? But who was she to judge him? Just a few hours ago she was begging for him to kiss her, and now when he was giving in, she was complaining. Fuck. Her thoughts were disturbed as she saw him coming closer. Why was she so nervous?

Holding her neck, Aryan pulled Imlie in, grabbing her waist with his left hand. Imlie shivered from his touch, her lips quivering as she looked up to see her reflection in his eyes. Aryan's eyes. Soulful brown they were. She wanted to kiss them.

Placing her palms on his blue t-shirt, she tiptoed, her lips making their way onto his eyelids. He closed his eyes, his right hand running down her backless blouse to hold her waist.

Imlie pecked his eyelids softly as Aryan wrapped his arms around her waist, indulging in the sweet gesture by his wife. Placing her lips on his left cheek, she kissed him lightly.

She could feel Aryan's smile under her lips. His happiness was precious to her. In fact, it was the only thing that held her heart together.

Smiling, Imlie left Aryan's cheek only to fall for his heavenly neck. His neck moles were perfectly placed on his distinct carotid artery. How badly did she want to suck on them.

"Imlie I.." The god spoke in his hot voice. "Hmm?" She buried her face in his neck as she debated on licking his tempting jugular. "No, nothing.." Her palms moved up, her thumbs rubbing against his jawline as she held his neck with both hands, oxytocin rushing through her veins as she stood hungry for his.

Aryan squeezed her waist as she trailed his neck with kisses, sucking hard on his birthmarks. His grip tightened as her tongue stroked his jugular vein, leaving him sexually aroused. Aryan tilted his face to the left to come closer to Imlie's ear, whispering "Take that sari off right now." Imlie paused, taking a moment to comprehend what her boss was asking her, or rather, commanding her to do.

His warm breath on her ear, his dominating nature, and his tight hold around her waist were making her wet. Imlie looked up to her left, only to find Aryan's eyes soaked with hunger. He really wanted her to strip for him? Could he be any more cruel?

"Look ABP, I.." She looked around for an excuse, thankfully spotting one. Bringing her palms in front of him, she argued, "My hands are burnt so I won't. If you want to, you do it."

Aryan let go of Imlie's waist, melting at the sight of blisters forming on his Jungli's hands. At no cost would he let her suffer. And that too, because of him.

"Um I, I'm sorry Imlie. I was.." He looked down at his sweatpants and then at her, "I was a little excited." Imlie stared, not quite getting what her akkadbagge was hinting at. She followed his actions, her eyes finally taking notice of the bulge in his pants, one she was responsible for. She met his eyes and immediately turned away.

"That.. does that hurt? Sorry, you're hurting because of me. Forgive me ABP."

Aryan chuckled at Imlie's words. She was so naive. He had to school her before they could take their relationship to the next level.

"Ms. Wild."

He walked up to her and hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her right shoulder as his palms encircled her stomach. "Imlie, I'm not hurt at all. In fact, I'm happy.. that's why this.." He held her right palm softly, guiding it behind her back and onto his bulge. Imlie gasped as her fingers felt him. Panting upon her touch, he buried his face in her neck.

"ABP, I.." Imlie stood confused, her breath heavy from the nervousness she was experiencing. She didn't know what to do next, and she definitely did not want to injure Aryan. Slowly lifting her hand, Imlie reached up to caress his stubble as he hung onto her like a baby. Perhaps he was shy. Just like her.

Leaning to the right to give him a forehead kiss, Imlie saw a tear roll down Aryan's cheek. She stroked it away, kissing him all over his face, comforting him. She got it. She herself craved him but as soon as he got closer, she panicked. Maybe he was feeling the same. This sudden intimacy between them was frightening for sure, but it was needed. Otherwise, how would they become one?

"Aryan, I want to tell you something. Should I?" He nodded on her shoulder, hugging her tighter.

She closed her eyes, encouraging herself to confess her feelings for Aryan. For the past few weeks, her sole purpose of living was him. Her inspiration, her motivation, her mentor, her friend, her husband, and now, her soulmate. It felt right to speak those feelings, now that they were coming closer.

Imlie took a deep breath and held Aryan's cheek with her hand, her other hand intertwining with his on her stomach. She placed her head back, leaning on his chest as she prepared to say the most special words to him.

"Aryan I.. I love you."

His heart stopped. Had he heard her right? No, she couldn't have said that. He was probably dreaming. Turning Imlie around, he asked her to pinch him, to which she replied, "It's not a dream ABP. You can't believe it can you?" He nodded a soft no as she grabbed his hands, and placed them on her face, caressing his fingers with her thumbs.

"I can't believe it either. I don't know when I fell in love with you. All I know is that you exist, hence I exist. If you don't, then I'll die.."

He covered her mouth with his palm, stopping her midway.

"Shh! Don't you dare say such things. Nothing will happen to Aryan Singh Rathore and his Ms. Wild, do you understand? Nothing at all."

Aryan pulled Imlie in for a bone crushing hug, her chest beating against his, her breath on his neck, his breath on her shoulder. He kissed her hair, burying his face into her neck. Her fingers ran up and down his back as she lost herself in his arms.

"Imlie I love you too."