Forget Dinner, Eat Me Instead pt. 1 (Entirely in English)

Sitting at the dinner table, Aryan turned to Imlie, who was struggling to pick up her spoon without wincing. This girl.

"One minute Imlie." She turned to find him hovering over her chair, his nose two inches from hers. It was moments like these that made her weak. "Mr. Egoistic you.."

His finger reached for her lips in an attempt to silence her. The slightest touch sent shivers down her spine. "Keep quiet and listen to me." Imlie's eyes wandered down towards his finger, and then back up to his concerned eyes. She stared, her insides bursting at the thought of her husband bridging the inchful gap between them.

Removing his index finger from her lips, Aryan edged closer, his warm breath touching her cheek. Imlie was looking so gorgeous in her cream colored sari with pink embroidery and he couldn't control himself. Besides, he needed to get back at her for the teasing she commenced in the afternoon. This was the perfect opportunity.

"ABP.." Imlie went breathless, the proximity affecting her immensely. She could see Aryan's lips nearing hers as he tilted his face ever so slightly. The mere thought of a first kiss compelled her to close her eyes shut. His warm breath seemed to move closer to her, his stubble rubbing her cheek. She felt his lips graze her ear as she waited along with her butterflies for his next move.

"What do you think Imlie? That I'm afraid?? I'm Aryan Singh Rathore. I'm not afraid of anyone. Not even of you. You get that? Ms. Wild."

His husky voice. His lips touching her earlobe. It gave her goosebumps. Wait. Was he teasing her again? No, he couldn't be serious. He couldn't leave her hanging for the nth time. Not again. Not anymore.

Just as Aryan was returning to face her, Imlie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. She had to put an end to this torture. ABP did this every time. Turning her on, and then leaving her hanging for more.

Aryan placed his hands on her chair for support as Imlie's move left him speechless. Hmm. This was the very fire that had attracted him in the first place. Imlie's boldness. Her way of silencing everyone around her and becoming the center of attention. In a good way of course.

"Imlie."

"Aryan."

The two shared an intimate eyelock before Imlie closed her eyes, her lips ready to be deflowered. Aryan tightened his hold of the chair as he inched forward, his eyelashes brushing her cheeks.

Within a second, Aryan claimed Imlie's lips passionately as she mirrored his actions. He stroked her cheek with his thumb and kissed her again, this time with a little tongue. Imlie moaned as she pulled him even closer. Unable to stop himself, Aryan grabbed Imlie's waist, lifting her from the chair and embracing her as she swung her legs around him, her lips still on his. Her heart pounded as he laid her on the bedroom sofa, finally withdrawing from their intimate experience. She gulped as he locked the door, drawing all the curtains closed.

"ABP, what are you up to?"

Aryan smirked, licking his lips as he took a seat beside her, leaning over to kiss her again. His hands wandered to her neck as he lined Imlie's lip with the tip of his tongue. Caressing her neck, he pecked her collarbone as she lay with her wrists above her head, her chest heaving from the new marital pleasure she had just discovered. Aryan's lips on her. If there was a heaven, this was it.