Drape Me Around You

Aryan gasped as he watched Imlie pull off the sari remains that still wrapped her lower body. Her lace underwear. It was matching her red bralette, well, the one he'd ripped off her skin just a moment ago. Was he sensing a sign of preparation? Could it be possible that Imlie wanted this all along? Last month, when he was researching a woman's love language, he had stumbled upon an article saying if women are wearing matching underwear, it's them who want to.. you know..

Shut up Aryan. Shut up.

His puffy eyes fell on her splendid curves, ones he was too busy to notice before. Her dark cleavage, her hourglass figure, her tiny waist above her wide hips. She was way out of his league.

Imlie caught a whiff of Aryan's desperation and smiled to herself. The mahaan Aryan Singh Rathore drooling over her. She had him right where she wanted. Bechara.

Leaning over to grab the sari that was messily lying on the floor, her back arched forward. Passion gushed through his popping veins as he tried to fight his desire to take her. Clenching his fists, he stayed glued to the wall which his wife had previously pinned him against.

Imlie began folding the cream sari, eyeing Aryan as she dragged her fingers back and forth across the cloth. The sultry gaze was making him go weak in his knees. He swallowed, suddenly feeling very nervous. Why was she so tempting?

"Imlie. Stop that right now."

"Stop what?" Imlie gave an innocent expression that irked Aryan.

"That." He looked at the sari in her hands, and then at her.

"Achha. Waisan bhi humar kaam hui gava hai."

She took fast steps towards him, straightening the sari once more before she placed it across his eyes that closed shut in response.

"Imlie yeh tum kya.."

"Shh.."

She tied the blindfold around his eyes, knotting it tightly against his thick hair. He was clearly whipped by her bold move. So whipped he forgot his hands were untied.

"Shirt nikalo."

Oh. So she was taking revenge. For stripping her naked. Unexpected moves.. Very well done, Imlie. Akhir training kiski mili hai?  He smiled in vain at his own thoughts.

"Badi jaldi hai tumhe?"

Imlie groaned out of frustration. The audacity he had to say this to her face. Ignore him Imlie. Concentrate.

"Haan toh theek hai. Nahi nikalne ke chahat ho toh pade raho ihan. Hum chale sone."

She tiptoed to the door, opening it slightly only to close it again. Hoping her trick worked, she held her breath as she waited for Aryan to plead.

"Imlie ruko!" He walked in the direction of the door with the help of her musk scent. Trying to grab the doorknob, his rough fingers landed on her breast. Her immediate moan gave her away.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry.. umm.. are you okay?" He patted her breast, not knowing what to do in the awkward situation. Imlie giggled, Aryan's cuteness making her blush.

"Haan."

He removed his hand as he backed off leaving Imlie to dominate. She wanted him shirtless? Fine. She would have him shirtless.

Imlie tiptoed, tightly holding onto Aryan's broad shoulders for balance. She placed her lips on his earlobe as she whispered, "Stay still for me, okay?"

Aryan chuckled nervously. Jokes on him for actually going out of his way to tease Imlie. That too without considering the consequences. Life long konis in his back. He flinched on that thought. The last koni had hurt so bad.

He turned his face to kiss her lips vigorously, his hands caressing her back. Her toes were getting tired so he picked her up from the waist and placed her on the bathroom counter. Challenged by the blindfold, he had to try a few times before finding the right location.

Finding the ends of his blue t-shirt as they kissed, Imlie pulled it upwards forcing Aryan to take a breather as he pulled it off of him roughly, not wanting to waste any time. Imlie placed her palm on his chest, stopping him from going in for another kiss.

Her man was so hot. She bit her lip as she stared, knowing he couldn't judge her, not with his eyes closed. His popping veins running down his tanned forearms. His biceps stained with vaccination scars. His brown leather watch wrapped around his fine wrist. And those toned abs. Where would she start?

Placing her thighs around his waist, she touched his chest lovingly, her lips pecking him as she moved her fingers from his pectoral muscles to his well defined six-pack. He breathed heavily, clutching her thighs tightly as she moved to kiss his belly button, his weak spot. Triggered by her tongue circling his navel, he placed his hands in her hair and guided her in the downwards direction. Taking the signal, she began kissing the rim of his gray sweatpants.

She could see him getting harder with each kiss of hers that touched his lower torso. Heavens, he was big.

"Imlie, untie me. I want to drape you and not this stupid sari of yours."

"Hot." Oh shit! Did she say that out loud? Great, here comes the roasting.

"I am hot and I know it. Tell me something I don't know Imlie."

"Every time I see you wearing that watch, I just want to climb you and.."

"And?"

"And be fucked Aryan! Fuck me."

He laughed, his hands sliding down her thighs as he reached up to rip off his blindfold. He couldn't miss out on any more of his Jungli's expressions.

"Say it again." he teased in his seductive voice, finding pleasure in her sweet misery.

"Fuck. Me. Now. Aryan. Singh. Rathore." Her eyes were filled with lust, her lips red from the insane biting.

He grabbed her by her thighs as she clung to him, her naked chest pressing into his. Throwing his slippers to the side, he opened his glass shower and twisted the handle. The rain shower turned on, leaving Imlie and Aryan dripping wet in the rain of love.

________________________________________

To Be Continued!!

How did you find this chapter? Let me know in the comments pls!!!!