Touch Me Till I Drip (Entirely in English)

"Just let me go ABP." Imlie's voice quivered as she tried to distract Aryan but with what excuse? Oh yes. Her sari. "Is this sari going to be changed or not? It's late and I want to go sleep." Did she though? Did she prefer dozing off to spending quality time in the bathroom, stranded with the most droolworthy man? What a fucking liar.

Aryan's lips formed a smirk as he stepped closer, his hands sliding down the wall behind Imlie. She shivered as his fingers grazed the edge of her blouse, his eyes lost in hers. What had this man done to her? His one touch intoxicated her, his smirk igniting her on fire. Holi. He'd smirked like this then. Naughtily. Like he wanted to eat her up.

Imlie gasped as Aryan turned her swiftly from her shoulders, not wasting one minute to undress her. Her forearms pressed into the wall, her cheek resting on the cool surface. She closed her eyes, trusting him.

Aryan looked at the strings of Imlie's blouse hesitantly. He couldn't undress her without her consent. Sure, he loved touching her, but not if it solely got him excited. She needed to like the pleasure, to indulge in it. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he leaned in, matching his cheek to hers. She could feel his chest press into her back, her goosebumps evidence to her arousal.

"Imlie, are you sure you want this? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way. That isn't my intention."

Aw. It was so sweet of him to ask her for her permission. Her say mattered to him. And that's just what mattered to her.

"Hmm." She lightly nodded, her cheeks rubbing against his. His stubble. It would be the death of her someday.

"Okay. Stay still for me." His rough stubble rubbed across her cheek as he pulled himself back, desperate to pleasure her in the midst of this "changing clothes session."

He was a gentleman, but at the end of the day, he was a man. And you know what they say. Men only think about one thing.

Imlie's heart pounded against the cold wall, Aryan's words echoing in her ear. Stay still for me. But why? What was he about to do?

Aryan placed his left hand on Imlie's shoulder as he gripped the blouse string firmly, pulling it hard. The knot flew open, the strings hitting Imlie's back. That delicious back. Control yourself Aryan. Tonight's not about you.

"Imlie, turn a bit." Commanding her to turn, Aryan crossed his arms, his eyes scanning the delicate figure before him. Imlie spun around, her hands keeping the loose pallu of her sari from sliding down, leaving her navel exposed.

"Close your eyes." Holy fuck. His voice. That dominance was utterly erotic.

"Hm." Her voice shook as she imagined what he would do next.

Aryan slid his fingers onto Imlie's, freeing the pallu from her hands. Grabbing her cheeks, he placed his lips on the three dots that lined her chin. He was a sucker for her the minute he laid eyes on her birthmarks. They were so beautiful. Layering her lips with his, he kissed her slowly as his fingers brushed her chest and encircled her, preparing to unhook her blouse. He withdrew from the kiss as soon as he realized Imlie wanted to say something.

"Yeah tell me." Their foreheads were touching, their lips ready to go at it again.

"What exactly do you want to do ABP? I.. I won't be able to bear it.."

He kissed her lower lip, taking his time to let it go.

"Imlie, whatever is to be done, I'll do. Just breathe."

Wicked. How wicked. She couldn't help but pray to Sita Maiyya to protect her from this man. Imlie was about to give a befitting reply when she felt her hook open, Aryan's fingers claiming her back. He pecked her lips as he wrapped his fingers around the open blouse, ready to pull it off. Imlie's breathing deepened as she closed her eyes, feeling his presence. She could feel the blouse leaving her chest, the cloth rubbing across her forearms. The feeling of being naked took over her despite a bright red bralette lining her breasts.

The blouse slipped through the fingers of an overwhelmed Aryan, the thud disturbing the awkward silence that previously filled the bathroom. His uncontrollable desire took over him, forcing him to trace the straps of her bralette, his thumbs sliding over the edges that lined her breasts. She panted, her chest heaving upon his touch. Imlie tightly gripped her sari as Aryan walked behind her, his hands lingering on her red lingerie. The temptation of skin touching skin made her break her silence.

"Just take it off Aryan. Take it o-"

That piece of clothing was now on the floor leaving her half naked in the well lit bathroom with who? Aryan Singh Rathore. She had to be nuts to tell him to rip it off of her. Especially when she knew how strikingly wild the tension between them was.

Aryan kissed her neck as he ran his fingers over her breasts, stirring many different emotions within Imlie. Pain. Pleasure. Joy.

"Ah.. Ar." Imlie's speech slurred as she moaned, her husband's fiery touch leaving her burning with excitement. Her nipples hardened, her palms turning sweaty. Aryan rubbed her nipples as he tortured her even further, biting her ear.

"Imlie."

Her name on his tongue. The way he said her name was alluring.

"Yes." Gosh she sounded breathless. Good going Aryan.

"Do you want me to stop?" Of course she doesn't, Aryan. Stop teasing her repeatedly.

"No."

He licked her ear, making her wetter than before. She could feel the wetness pooling between her thighs. This was a mistake.

"Tell me what you're feeling baby."

"I... I ah-" He squeezed her breasts tightly, moving on to play with her deep navel. She was on the verge of having an asthma attack the way he had her panting at his one touch.

"Oh fuck it."

Aryan grabbed Imlie's waist and turned around, pushing her back to the wall. Holding her wrists above her head, he stared at her breasts, her dark areolas enticing him to move forward. "Imlie, you're so beautiful", he said, meeting her eyes.

She smiled widely, her cheeks turning red. That was the best compliment she could get while being vulnerable. She inched forward to kiss him thank you.

"I love you Imlie."

"I love you too."

Aryan kissed her lips gently as he traced circles on her breasts, pleasuring her even more. She was shaking as he moved downwards, kissing her clavicles with the utmost love. He kissed her breasts passionately, his lips awakening sensitivity in her chest. She felt like her nipples would fall off from his rough tongue running over them, given how stiff they were. This man. She would kill him for doing this to her. For making her fall weak. She needed to make him breathless, wet and moaning in his seductive, husky voice. Then only they would be even.

Grabbing his cheeks, Imlie pushed Aryan away from her chest, suddenly pinning him against the wall. Ha. How the tables have turned, Aryan Singh Rathore.

Imlie let out a sly grin as she watched Aryan being held captive in the same spot she had been just minutes ago. The game was on.