Wrap Me Around Your Fingertips

The lukewarm drops of water stained Aryan's chest as he ran his fingers through his soaking wet hair with the pleasure of having a thirsting Imlie as his audience. He watched her from the corner of his eye as she clutched the white shower bench she sat on, entirely soaked by the desire to wipe off those annoying droplets with her lips. Proceeding to tease her further, he slid his thumbs over his lean abs and down to the rim of his sweatpants. The urge to pull those off stirred inside Imlie. She stood up and walked to where Aryan stood under the shower.

Reaching for his wrists, she folded and swiftly pushed them against his back. Intertwining her fingers with his, Imlie looked up as she squeezed Aryan's palms, her intoxicated eyes giving her motive away. One to simply rid his stubble of the water drops that populated the area. A strand of dark brown hair was brushing his eyebrow scar as his chest slightly heaved from her sudden move.

Tipping her toes, she placed her lips on his scar as she ran her thumbs across his knuckles. He could feel her bangles scraping across his wrists.

"Imlie let me go."

"No, not yet."

Her fierce response amused him. Did she really think she could hold Aryan Singh Rathore captive? Chuckling to himself, he broke free of her hold and grabbed the luxury shower gel off the side counter. Imlie tried to steady herself as she noticed the bottle in Aryan's hand. Lavender? The next thing she knew, his hands were sliding across her breasts, the cool gel exciting her hot temptations. His thumbs caressed her torso as he kissed her playfully, his tongue colliding with hers. She tasted sweet, just like he had expected.

Her hands traveled downwards to tug at his sweatpants. She felt him moan in between french kissing her as she slid her hand in, touching him softly. He was rock hard. Her fingers trembled from the sensation.

Getting overwhelmed, Imlie withdrew and embraced him as she whispered, "Nervousiya gaye hain hum.. ee sab pehli baar.."

"Pata hai. Wait."

He walked her to the shower bench, seating her with his hands on her shoulder. Grabbing his sweatpants, he pulled them down slowly, revealing his fitting boxers and toned thighs to an awestruck Imlie. How much hotter could this man get? Hell, she could straight up write a trilogy about his looks. Solely his looks.

"Oo bhi nikaal leo na? Bechara kapda apan gang ke yaad ma udaas hui gava hai."

Her stupid humor amidst the heat accumulated in the shower had the potential to unleash the beast in him.

"Tumhare kapde ka bhi yahi haal hoga na? Ek hi cheez toh pehen kar rakhi hai tumne Mrs. Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore." His teasing brought back the butterflies in her stomach. He leaned over, placing his arms beside her thighs on the smooth bench surface. She couldn't stop her eyes from moving downwards. The proximity and lack of those sweatpants were getting to her. She forced herself to meet his lustful stare. Her topless reflection sparkled in his irises as he parted his lips, deeply breathing in the lavender and musk scent lingering in the shower.

Aryan rubbed his knuckles across Imlie's hips, his skin lightly grazing her underwear. Her soaked underwear. She flinched at his sudden touch.

Sliding his arms off the bench, Aryan stood tall in front of Imlie, a sly smile forming on his lips.

"Imlie stand up."

She nodded no, nervous from the expression her husband was giving her. Something naughty was cooking in his mind. She could feel it.

"Imlie utho dammit!" Imlie aur uske naatak.

"Aryan pehle tum humka batadeo tum karne ka wale ho."