9. The date

꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂

Nerves. Nerves were what Avery like Ron were feeling in that moment.

The girl had left Zeus with the twins who volunteered to take care of him. So she rushed to the kebab stand.

Ron was already there so he decided to wait for a dog to jump on top of him as always. It was almost a tradition. However, he felt how someone tapped his shoulder.

When he turned around, a smile appeared on the ginger's face. It was her, beautiful as always. But there was something missing.
-You didn't bring Zeus? - He asked her smiling while looking at her

-No... The truth is that your brothers volunteered to take care of him. I didn't want to ruin the night. Zeus gets crazy when he sees you. - She admitted smiling

Ron nodded a little confused by hearing his brothers' names but he let it slide.
-Okay, we'll do something. I got five possible restaurants because I don't know what food you like... - He said a bit nervously

Avery smiled tenderly.
-You didn't have to... But because you've already taken your time... I'm all ears. - She encouraged the ginger

-We have the fast food restaurant, themed... gastronomic, buffet... oh, yeah, and Japanese. - He said excitedly

She frowned, thinking about her answer. She remembered what Fred and George had told her.
-You know... I like all types of food actually. The truth is that I don't know which one pick. - She said a bit confused - Which one do you want?

The ginger smiled by hearing the girl's answer. Hermione would've never let him choose the restaurant.
-It's been a while since I haven't eaten sushi. - He said smiling - Do you... want to go there?

She nodded excitedly.
-I love sushi. - She said as they began walking towards the restaurant - Thank you by the way...

-Why? - Ron asked while inserting his hands in his pockets and looking at her - Thank you for accepting to have a date with me.

Avery looked down at the floor, feeling even more guilty. That guy really deserved the world for what she had noticed.
-No one has ever taken his time to think of so many places... only for me. - She said

The girl looked back at him, connecting each other's looks and a nervous smile.
-I'm glad to be the first one. - The ginger admitted, making her laugh. And Ron? He could only confirm that her smile was as beautiful as her.

When they both arrived at the Japanese restaurant, the place was a bit full but not uncomfortable.

There was a warm and welcoming environment. There was no doubt that they had chosen the right place. They sat on one of the tables and began looking through the menu.

-息子! その素敵なカップルに注意してください。[Son! Attend that charming couple.] - An old woman's voice suddenly said pointing at Ron and Avery

The Japanese boy rolled his eyes.
-お母さん、やりたくない[Mom, I don't want to] - He replied a bit tired

The woman approached the boy a bit angrily and took the order booklet from him.