23. Task 11

꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂

Ro stared at the girl, who still hadn't noticed him. He sighed deeply and prepared himself for whatever that he was doing.

He approached the mic.
-All right, let's start... With me. My me from some years ago. I was horrible, seriously. A complete headache. I'm Ron Weasley, Harry Potter's best friend. Now you'll wonder "Oh,the ginger guy who was always with the famous Harry Potter?" Exactly. That's me. - He spoke, getting everyone's attention.

Avery looked up at the guy, who was on the stage, and her heartbeat raised by seeing him staring at her.
-Okay. I have five brothers named Billl, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George, and a sister named Ginny. I know we're a lot... And it can be a chaos. But the truth is that I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't because if them. - He admitted.

-Whatever is he doing? - The girl asked the ginger, who just winked at her.

-I've bothered her, as I usually do. I bother her often... But that'll be different today. Because today... I've come to apologise. - He said. - I came to apologise to someone who's incredibly special to me. So... I'm sorry.

Nicole switched her gaze to her daughter, who just stared at the guy with no expression at all.
-Avery, you really changed my way of seeing things. When I first met you, I thought about how unfortunate I was because a dog jumped over me, throwing my kebab. - Some people laughed.

And the girl was wondering why the hell she was there. God, it was too much for her.
-However, fate wanted the owner of that dog... Of that amazing dog, was you. At first, I was like: " Oh, great. I'm being ridiculous in front of a beautiful girl" But after that, I knew I had to take advantage of such chance.

-Of course took advanrage of it... - She told herself, smiling.

-And I invited you a coffee to see you again. Only you. Thinking every second, every minute, every hour how I should behave to impress. - He cheered after seeing the girl's reaction - The truth is that it didn't matter. It was unbelievable to see you accepted me by who I am.

-Something you'd like to say? - Her mother mocked her, to which she shrugged

-It was such the amazement that I wanted to take care of your dog just to see you once again. To be more near to you. And iit worked. Blimey, I was euphoric during those days... So I finally decided on taking the courage to ask you on a date. Can you believe it? Who would want to go out with Ron twice? Avery made me the happiest and most fortunate guy. - He admitted, staring at her.

The girl looked behind her, where Fred and George listened to their brother. Ginny had gone to another part with Harry.

-And even though it sould lame, I asked her to start a... Could we say relationship? She just refused. She told me she wasn't ready. But I would do whatever it takes for her. So we became friends. Guess what. - He took out a wrinked piece of paper - Avery wrote a list. 20 tasks for me, from dangerous to amusing and extreme ones. I've never imagined it. And I must admit that the first time I read it... I was freaking out.

The girl smiled by remembering how great they both spent the time while he tried completing those stupid tasks... Until Hermione kissed him.

-Now today, I still haven't completed it. That's why I want to share something with all of you. Exactly, it'll look foolish but I've written ffor Avery while coming in the airplane... It may be horrible, excellent, you may laugh or you'll get excited... I don't know, I'm not a poet.

-Oh, God... - She exclaimed, covering her face with embarrassment.
-This poem is dedicated to Avery. The girl who I'm completely in love with. - Ron finished.

Everyone was really touched emotionally by the story. So there was no noise, waiting for the ginger to begin.

I lock world in a 'no'
But my actions talk by themselves
My heart screams it
My love shows it

It's the end of my lie
Admiting that I love you or die in the attempt
I cannot erase you
I can love you, I can feel you
But never forget you

When my eyes don't admire you
I suffer internally
My heart cries
The sun falls down
Darkness invades me

What do I feel?
That I cannot forget you
That I'll die without you
That I don't want to lose you

There are so many questions and so many reasons but only inexplicable answer
Which is you

When Ron finished reading the poem he had written, he sighed deeplly before watching the girl's reaction.

The first in stand up and applauding was no one else than Avery, who impulsed many more people to do the same. Has he really written a poem for her?

The ginger went down the stage and approached the giril, who smiled at him tenderly.
-Number eleven: Write a poem and read it in front of a whole bar on a karaoke day... Done. - He erased it from the list.

-What are you doing here? Seriously... I cannot believe that... - She began.

-For you. Ginny told us you were coming and she was coming with you. So I felt like I couldn't let you go... I... - The boy began.

Avery hugged affectionately, interrupting and leaving him speechless.
-Thank you. - She thanked. - I really enjoyed it, by the way.

-Does it mean that...? - He began asking with an excited smile, waiting to kiss her. - That I can continue with the list?

Avery smiled nervously.
-Do you want to continue with it? - She asked, making the ginger hug her in the middle of that crowd and someone that presenced everything and didn't say a word.

-It was worth it. - He cheered.

-I think we shall invite more people to the house, don't you think, Avery? - Her mother's demanding voice asked from behind the boy.

Fred and George's mouths feel to the ground by seeing that that woman was the girl's mother. How could she be so attractive?

Now Fred regretted trying to flirt with her... Dear God, what a shame.
-I think so... - Avery agreed, glancing at Ron, who was really, really nervous.