28. Letter

꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂

When Avery looked at herself in the mirror, nervous for task number two, smiled by how excited she was.

She became calmer by rememebering that Ginny would take care of Zeus for the night. She wouldn't think of leaving him alone again.

When someone knocked on the door and she opened it, she smiled by seeing Ron, who was dressed oddly.
-What? Come on... you weren't expecting me to do task number 2 in normal clothes, were you? - He smiled.

Number two: Learn to dance Salsa. It truly seemed that the evening would be very entertaining for them tonight.
-Fine. Ready, Romeo? - She joked while walking towards the place.

-Wait! Before anything... - He gave her a Golden Snitch. - It's for you. Number eighteen: Get a Golden Snitch from some Quidditch match. Done. - He erased it from the list.

Avery stared at him, shocked, but content at the same time.
-Wherever did you get it? - She asked, to which the ginger smiled.
-You see... Harry talked to Oliver Wood, a professional player and, believe me, obsessed with Quidditch. It was easy to ask him for a Snitch... Let's say that Harry was his favourite. - He shrugged.

-Impressive... All right, ready to enter? - She asked him.

The ginger nodded, even more nervous than before given that he was a terrible dancer. When he literally had the chance to learn... Professor McGonagall embarrassed him in front of everyone.

Entering the place, he noticed they weren't alone. There were more couples, making him freak out.
-Are you sure you wanna do this? - He asked, watching a professional couple dance.

Avery frowned.
-You wanna complete the task or not? - She smiled.

Ron got deremined and took the girl's hand, guiding her to the dance floor, where more couples waited for the music to begin and the teacher to get prepared.

-Hello, friends! My name's Rafael and this is my friend Lola. Today, we'll teach you the basic steps to dance in pairs. I can see your excited expressions, so let us begin! - The guy smiled charmingly.

Ron gazed down at his feet nervously. The other couples began moving, and he had no clue of anything at all. What was he doing?
-Mate, mate, no, no, no. You don't have Salsa in your blood. - Rafael told Ron, who was completely embarrassed.

-Sorry. - He apologised while Avery couldn't stop laughing.
-Look here, ginger, Salsa can be felt in here. - Rafael pointed at his heart. - Let yourself go, look at your girl, and feel the music!

-This is insane. - Ron looked at Avery, who rolled her eyes.
-Let yourself go, like Rafael said. Feel it here. - She pointed at his heart.

The music sounded and the teacher began giving instructions about the feet, hips, and head. But Ron was incredibly lost.
-I don't get it. - He announced.

Avery looked at Rafael and sepaarted from Ron to talk to him.
-Oh, of course! Lola, if you don't mind... I'll dance with this lovely lady. - Rafael smiled.

Did she just dump him? It looked like it.

Rafael and Avery danced at an amazing pace, feeling the music inside their bodies. And the ginger couldn't help but notice how she moved her hips in the most sensual way.
-Wow. - He smiled by seeing she was the girl who he was fighting for.

So... it was worth to give it a try.

Suddenly, he saw how Rafael took her by the waist and raised her up in the air. They were too close to each other. No, no and no. He followed them and took the girl by the hand, who only smiled.

-I see you've got the courage. - She stated, impressed by watching Ron trying to follow her rhythm.
-Since when do you know how to dance like this? - The ginger asked, letting himself go, relaxing more every time and enjoying it.

Ron twirled her around, getting Avery on his back, still moving at the beat.
-I've told you, Weasley... - She turned back around, facing him. - I'm full of surprises.

-Well done, friends! You now feel Salsa in your hearts! I'm very proud! - Rafael announced, applauding along with Lola.

Avery and Ron for a while more until the dance class finished. And, once again, the ginger had competed a task.
-Thank you for the favor, Rafael! - Avery thanked, smiling.

-Yeah... He just needed a little kick and some motivation. - Rafael replied, smiling. - I hope to see you again sometime.

Ron surrounded her waist with his arm, pulling her closer to him.
-Jealous boy... - She joked before looking at another direction.

-Oh, come on, I'm not. - He smiled. - I'm an incredible Salsa dancer. Better than Rafael.

-No, you're not. - She confronted him, laughing. - You've literally stepped on me 10 times, at least. I couldn't count the rest.

-Well, then... I'm the second best Salsa dancer. - He looked at the girl's glance, who leaned her head on his shoulder.
-You're my Salsa dancer. - She stated proudly.

When they arrived at Avery's house, the girl volunteered to give the ginger something to eat, who was starving.
-Do you mind if I use your bathroom? - He asked, to which she accepted.

When the ginger entered Avery's bedroom, he got startled by the mess; the marks and bedsheets on the floor. What had happened in there?

He spotted the her desk, where there was a letter. It read Important; so he decided to give it to her.

However... curiosity was killing him. If he opened it... nothing bad would happen, right?

Avery!

About the bastard of Reynhard Sinaga, we've got him! Unfortunately, I can't give him what he deserves by myself, but I've talked to the ministry for the aurors to arrest him. Believe me when I say that that son of a bitch doesn't deserve to see the daylight.

I still don't know how to say how sorry I am for everything he's made you go through, darling. I hope you forget the pain because that's what Reynhard will feel when he goes to Askaban.

Besides that... How's everything? How are things with Ron going? I like that ginger ;)

With love, Nicole, who loves you with all her heart.

-Ron? - The girl suddenly asked, entering the bedroom. - What are you doing?

The ginger looked at her, confused.
-Who's Reynhard Sinaga? What has he done to you? - The boy asked, getting her nervous.

-Ron... you shouldn't have read that... - She tried taking the letter away from him.
-Avery, who is that? Why is he being encarcerated? - The boy asked once more, making her sit on the bed.

-Fine. Reynhard... pretended to be a partner of my mother's, but only to enter the company and convince me to give him the password to all the money. He stormed into my house with the intention of... hurting me. - She admitted, looking away from him. She couldn't see his face by how hurt she felt in that moment.

-Did he do something? - He looked down at the note. - Avery, did that man hurt you?

She looked up at the ginger.
-He tried, but everything's controlled, now! Seriously! There's nothing to worry about. - She tried calming him down.

But what Avery did not know was that Ron was thinking about being one of those aurors. And he was going to make Nicole's wish reality.

Reynhard was gonna find out who Ron Weasley was.