14. Task 1

꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂

-I love you, Ron. You're everything to me. - She told him while jumping over towards the bed to kiss him - You're the best. I love you, I love you...

-I love you, too, Avery. - He replied, smiling happily while hugging and twirling her, making her laugh

The girl, suddenly, began licking his face, provoking Ron to frown, confused. What was wrong with her?

The ginger opened his eyes a little confused and realised that Zeus was on top of him who wouldn't stop licking his face.

He looked his surroundings and realised that he was on Avery's house sofa. What?

When he looked to the side, the girl was sleeping calmly on the other sofa. He smiled by seeing her asleep, it was adorable and funny.

When he sat up, he patted Zeus who moved his tail happily but without making any noice. What the ginger didn't have in account, was that the dog took his shoe.
-Zeus... give it back! - He told him in a whisper

Great, the giant carrot already wanted to play, and Zeus loved that. But he also wanted to play with Avery... He, quickly, went to where his owner was sleeping.
-No! No... no... Zeus! - Ron told him, trying to get his shoe back

The dog jumped on top of her with the shoe inside the mouth. Oh, no... that was a bad sign. Ron waited for a few quick seconds and leaned down to take his shoe.

For Zeus, it was a bit slow. The ginger had fallen over Avery who woke up a little surprised. Nevertheless... she couldn't complain.
-Good morning... - She told him to which the ginger smiled a little nervously

-It's not what you think... I swear... - He began saying nervously. But he felt the girl's soft lips touching his... everything was worth it. And what a way to start the day...

-What do you wanna do today? - She asked him, smiling as she stood up and stretched her legs

Ron, who was still in shock by that small but tender kiss... Fuck, it was better that how he had ever dreamed of.
-It's just that... Avery... I don't think I can do number five. - He said a bit fearful - But... I'll do number nine and one today. - He said winking at her

The girl arched an eyebrow and looked at Zeus who still had the shoe inside his mouth.
-Good luck, dog wizard. - She said while making her way to the kitchen - Do you wanna eat something?

-You know I always do. - He said following her

Avery made some toast along with some fresh orange juice. While preparing it... she noticed how Ron searched something with his look.
-Is that... your mother? - He finally asked

-Nicole Jensen... Yeah, she's my mother. - She answered, looking at a picture of her with her mom - Scared?
-Just a little... I think I'll leave number fifteen for another day...

-Great... And do you know how you'll do number twelve? - She suddenly asked, looking at him jokingly
-No, don't mention it. No... I... I think it's the hardest thing you've ever asked me. - Ron said a little worried