《uno》

《NARRATOR POV:》

"Sleeve. Head." The tailor adjusts Bens  head. Ah-ha!"

Ben stood their. Listening to the tailor and looking up for a slight second before his parents made themselves noticed.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast said while looking at his son.

"He's turning 16, dear." Belle responded while looking at Beast.

"Hey, pops." Ben tried to get his father's attention but failed.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king." Beast commented. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Belle said in disbelief of what she heard.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot." Ben laughs at his fathers comment. "Kidding." Best reassures his wife before she starts to strangle him. Beast winked at Ben, which earned him a smile from the prince.

"Mom, Dad..." Ben began speaking while trying to take a step forward but was once again stopped by the tailor.

Ben steps back and takes a deep breath before continuing.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance. " He paused for a second before continuing "to live here in Auradon."

Both Beast and Belle's jaw dropped while Belle dropped the piece of clothing she was holding.

Ben decides to ignore the tailor and walk of the platform and stand in front of his parents.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asked with a somewhat angry tone.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben smiles, hoping he convinced his father.

"Have you?" Beast questioned his son.

Belle looks at her husband before speaking. "I gave you a second chance." She looks back at her son. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen..." Ben stands up straighter than before and takes a deep breath before saying the last name. "and Maleficent."

"Maleficent!" Beast yells, which causes the tailor to run out and the guards to close the door. "She is the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad, just hear me out here!" Ben says, trying to reason with his father.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben says, knowing that his father will listen to him and hoping it convinces him.

"I suppose their children are innocent." The king sighs and takes a glace at Ben before walking to the door.

"Well, well done." Belle says to her son while trying to lighten up the mood. She walks back to Beast. "Shall we?" She asked, and they both walked out.

Ben walks to the window that has a clear view of the Isle, twirling his ring in his hand. Knowing that this decision will win over the people of Auradon,

Or make him the most hated person in Auradon.

☆《¤》☆
First chapter of the new book. Well somewhat new as it's still the same people but with three new ones. I decided to approach it in a different way so hopefully you guys like it. And if you don't then theirs no going back as I don't have a draft of the original story. Anyways love yall goobye.