!!Please Read!!

Hello everyone who has decided to open and read this. I know this isn't the update most of you have hoped for and I apologize for that.

Anyways, although I've promised to update this story, I have decided it would be best to no longer continue writing the story.

I am very sorry to those who have truly enjoyed the story so far but every sentence I write for the story, the more and more I lose passion on writing it and the more I dont care about whats being put out. I want to write a story that I enjoy writing but that also everyone who reads it will enjoy it as well. By me just not carying about what I write and publushing it I feel like all of you reading it also don't enjoy it.

This story will forever hold a special place in my heart for as long as I'm on this app as its the reason I'm still even on it. I remember back in 2021 when I publish the first chapter and then wrote maybe 4 more before I started losing passion for it. I then re-wrote it into what the book is today and I loved it at first but now I avoid writing it as much as I can and if I just re-write it again I feel like no one would enjoy it.

That being said, this is not the end of me writing as I am still working on another book that wont be finished until December-February. This is also not the end of me writing about the Descendants Universe as maybe I'll come back and write about Carlos next or Mal, Jay, Uma, Ben, or anyone from the movies and books.

Maybe one day I will find the passion for writing in this book again but for now this is the end.

Thank you everyone who read this far, have a great day and take care of yourself.

Till next time,

M.