《tredeci》

《NARRATORS POV》

It's been six months since Ben became king. Although Chloe and Evie were already close, after their first date they  got even closer. Theyd spend every second they could with each other and going on dates. It wasnt until a month or so after their first date that Evie asked Chloe to be her girlfriend, which she obviously said yes to. Although some people didn't approve at first *cough cough* audrey *cough cough*, they eventually came around and decided to keep their nose out of others buisness.

Now that youre caught up, lets continue with the next chapter.

Chloe was currently sitting at the benches near the front of the castle with Nathan, Thomas, and Krystal. They were there for a few minutes, trying to help Thomas study for his math test.

"Can we take a break? This is boring and I don't understand it." Thomas said as he put his pencil down. The other three looked at each other then back at Thomas.

"We've been here for 15 minutes, how are you already tired of this? You're the reason why we're even studying!" Nathan reminded his brother.

"Well I never asked for you guys to help me study." Thomas said, hoping he'd convince the group to not study.

"So you don't need our help to study then?" Chloe asked Thomas in which he nodded in response. The three of them looked at each other and started putting their stuff away.

"Hold on where are you guys going?" Thomas asked as he saw his friends and brother getting up.

"Well since you want to be ungrateful bitch and not accept our help, we're all leaving." Nathan said as he put his notebooks away.

"Guys. Im sorry I just really hate studying. Just help me for another half hour and I'll stop complaining. I promise." He said as he tried to convince the others to help him.

"Finr, half an hour and if you complain we're leaving." Krystal said as she sat back down and took out her stuff.

Nathan and Chloe groaned as they sat back down and took out their notebooks. "How about you help Thomas and I'll go take a nap and Chloe gets food?" Nathan asked as he no longer wanted to help out.

"No, you both are staying. We're all going to help him, not just me." Nathan sighed and nodded.

"Look at Mal guys, poor her." Thomas said as the others looked over to see her surrounded by paparazzi.

"I feel bad, she can't even walk outside without someone following her and trying to take her picture." Krystal said as the group continued to watch what was happening.

"Us staring is just being apart of the problem. C'mon lets just study fot a few more minutes." Chloe said as she went back to looking at her notes.

"Well after cotillion it'll most likely get worse. Speaking of cottilion, have you found a date already Nathan?" Thomas asked his younger brother. He stayed silent a which meant 'no'.

"Really? Not yet? Its right around the corner how come you haven't found anyone to ask yet?" Nathan shrugged in response.

"Look I asked someone and they said no so I don't know who to ask. What if us four go as a group like we usually do?" Nathan asked the others.

"Sorry but im gonna go with Evie so maybe I can hang out with you guys for a while." Chloe said to the rest.

"What about you Thomas? Not like you were able to find someone willing to go with you."

"Actually Nathan, unlike you, people actually like me and I wasn't rejected and was able to find a date to cotillion." Thomas said to defend himself.

"Oh really? Who? What idiot would say yes to spending a whole night with you?" Thomas asked his brother.

"He asked me," Krystal said which shocked Nathan and Chloe. "Before you two start complaining about why we didn't tell you guys, we were just gonna keep it a secret and let you guys find out at cotillion."

"Okay well maybe they're just going as friends. Right guys? Just as friends?" Chloe asked before Nathan could. Thomas and Krystal stayed silent and went back to looking at their notebooks.

"Oh my god you're dating my brother! And you never thought of telling me that you got a girlfriend! And Krystal, you never thought of telling your best friend that you have a boyfriend?!" Nathan said loud enough that people started to stare at them.

"First of all shut up Nathan you're being too loud. Secondly, Chloe never told any of us when she started dating Evie!" Krystal said in her defence.

"What do you mean I didn't tell you guys? I told you guys a day after we started dating!"

"Actually the only reason you told us is because us three saw you and Evie making out under the bleachers." Nathan said which made Chloes face turn a light shade of red from the emberassment. "Exactly so don't try to lie to us."

"Look guys it doesnt matter who lied and who didnt alright? What matters is that we all have dates and Nathan is going to be alone all night at cotillion." Thomas said which made Nathan roll his eyes.

"Hes not gonna be alone all night because we're all going to meet up together with out dates and Nathan can show up with Dude as his date." Thomas held in his laugh as he saw his brothers face turn red. "But seriously, you can hang out with us during cotillion Nathan."

"Thank you Krystal for being nicer to me than this asshole across from me. Since we're still talking about cotillion, do you think Evie has time for a last minute fitting?" Nathan asked Chloe hoping she would say yes.

Chloe groaned and looked up from her notebook to him. "Please dont tell me you haven't done your fittings yet." Nathan stayed silent which was his way of saying 'yes'. "Shes busy Nate. We haven't even been able to hang out these past couple of days since shes busy doing everyones fittings."

"Fine I'll ask her later but you're coming with me so I have a better chance of her saying yes." Nathan said to Chloe who wasn't paying attention anymore as she was too busy looking towards Evies direction.

Nathan turned to talk to Thomas and Krystal but was too late as they had left to do god knows what.

"Ugh I hate couples in love."

☆《¤》☆

Hello everyone! Its been a while but I'm writing more today than I have in these past few months. Im almost done writing this whole book honestly which makes me pretty sad. But for now I hope you all enjoy these chapters. Till next time:)