《sette》

《CHLOES POV:》

"Well, I think what Chad did was pretty fucked up." Krystal said. I had told Krystal, Nathan, and Thomas what Chad had made Evie do. Poor her. Not knowing she was being used by my dickhead of a brother.

"Please tell me you didn't do his homework." Nathan asked.

"Of course, I didn't do it. I went to his room and forced him to do it himself. I just gave the backpack back to Evie so she could give it to him." I explained. Obviously, I wasn't going to do his homework. We're the same age. He should be able to do his own work. "Anyways, you guys think we're gonna be able to win today?" I ask them. Auradons tourney team have a game today, which means we're all going to go watch it.

"Hopefully. I mean, it's against sherwood. It should be simple, right?" Thomas says as he leans against his locker.

"Remember, Auradon hasn't been able to win the trophy in a few years. They could slip up and lose in the last seconds." I remind them. Hopefully, they don't lose this time. Last time they lost, Chad was sad and didn't know how to deal with it. So, what did I do? I comforted him till he felt better.

"C'mon, let's be positive. Let's at least cheer for them when they play." Krystal said. "Anyways, are your guys' parents coming on family day?" She asked us.

"Yeah, Mom called us last night and told us she has the whole day planned out. I don't mind it to be honest." Nathan informs us.

"Well, I don't mind it either, but I don't wanna spend the entire day with them. I love Mom and Dad, but mom gets... emotional when it's time to say bye." Thomas tells us.

"Yup, last time she cried for 10 minutes even though we were leaving for two days." Nathan said, which caused us to laugh.

"Well, my parents called me this morning saying that they'll be here. Chad's just excited that Dad's coming so he can ask for a new phone. That bastards always losing his." I tell them. "But I'm excited to see them again. It's been a while, and I miss them."

"Me too. I talked to my dad last night, and he said that my mom is already figuring out what she's gonna wear to family day. She was even worrying about who was going to take care of Sven." She says, which makes us laugh.

"I miss Sven. When was the last time we saw him? A year or two ago, right?" Nathan asks.

"Remember when we would all ride him like a horse when we were like 5? I'm surprised he never threw us off." Thomas says. We all laugh about the memories of Sven.

"What do you guys think they're talking to Ben about?" Thomas asks. He points to the Vks and Ben.

"It just looks like they're having a regular conversation. They aren't that bad to be honest. I talked to Mal and Evie and they're okay." I inform them.

"C'mon, let's go to class really quick then make our way to the bleachers." Krystal tells us. We all make our way to class unaware of the love spell Ben has just been put under.

☆《¤》☆

"Krystal! Where the hell were you?" Thomas ask her as she just arrives for the game. The entire game she was gone.

"Sorry, I got caught up with some homework and fell asleep. What have I missed?" She ask as she sat down next to me.

"They're tied 2-2 and the games about to end." I informed her. "Has Lonnie been with you? We haven't seen her yet."

"I thought Lonnie was with you guys. She probably didn't wanna show up anymore." She said as she pulled her phone out to text her.

Nathan looked around and saw Lonnie. "No, she's here. She's with those two." Nathan points to Mal and Evie.

"Lonnies been distant lately. She's always hanging out with them. I don't mind just that she's not with us as much anymore." Thomas says. I stay looking at them for a few seconds before turning back around to watch the game. Of course the one time I turn away from the game, Ben breaks the tie and wins it for Auradon.

"What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..."

The announcers speech gets cut short as Ben took the mic away from him.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please? There's something I'd like to say." Ben asked as he spoke into the mic. We all just looked at him before he started speaking again. "Give me an "M"!"

""M"!"

"Give me an "A"!"

""A"!"

"Give me an "L"!"

""L"!"

"What does that spell?"

"Mal!"

"Come on, I can't hear you!"

"Mal!"

"I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?"

I looked over at the others. We all had the same shocked face on. How could Ben say that? Infront of everyone. Infront of Audrey?

"Uh, he's just messing around? Right?" Krystal says in disbelief. The marching band started playing a beat which caused Ben to start singing and dancing.

☆《¤》☆

《NARRATORS POV:》

After bens "little" performance. He was now in the bleachers, arm wrapped around Mal, and out of breath.

"I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben said into the mic. Audrey ran up to him while holding Chad's hand. She stole the mic from him.

"Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." Audrey kissed him infront of everyone. Something Ben and her never did.

Ben took the mic back from Audrey. "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?"

"Yes!"

"She said yes!"

Everyone started to cheer. While some were shocked, they still cheered. Audrey ran off with Chad behind her.

Mal looked over at her best friend and saw her hurt. "I feel really sorry for Audrey."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself." Mal told Evie. Maybe Evie didn't need a prince to make her happy.

"I guess I am kind of talented."

"You are definitely gifted." Mal reassured her bestfriend.

"Thanks, M."

☆《¤》☆
Poor Evie🥲. Just trying to marry a prince and Chad decides to be an ass. Anyways. I'm hungry and need food so adios for now.