《dodici》

《CHLOES POV》

Maleficent had appeared in front of everyone. How did she escape? Did Jane do it when she has the wand? Was it Mal?

"Go away, mother." Mal said in an annoyed tone as if she's done this before.

Maleficent chuckled a little. "She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Maleficent said as she clapped her hands together.

Mal turned to her mother and made it seem as if she was about to throw her the wand but then threw it to Fairy Godmother. A few of us did scream, thinking Mal had just lied to all of us and was in reality going to help her mother

Fairy Godmother grabbed it and immediately started doing her only spell. "Bibbidi-bobbidi..."

"Boo." Was the last thing I heard Maleficent say before I felt the world go cold and dark.

☆《¤》☆

After what felt like a few seconds, I was able to move as if nothing had happened. Ben ran to where Maleficent was. Where is Maleficent actually?

"What happened?" Nathan asked just as confused as I was. In fact, we all had to idea what just happened. It's like we all froze up.

"Hey!" Mal yelled as a guard put a glass case over a... purple lizard? "That's my mom! Careful." She said.

I held in my laugh. That's Maleficent? A lizard? How'd she turn into a lizard? She was just a human with horns and a scepter.

"Why is Maleficent a lizard?" Krystal asked while looking at her. I shrugged as I wondered the same thing.

I felt as if someone was watching me, so I looked around till I saw Evie staring at me. She quickly looked away when I noticed her. I stared at her a while till Krystal nudged me with her shoulder.

"So it's Evie you're after?" She said while trying to keep her voice down so no one could hear her.

I felt my face heat up, and I sighed. "Yes, I have a crush on Evie. I've only told Nathan, so don't you dare tell Thomas, okay?" I told Krystal with a serious tone.

"Okay, okay, I won't. Just remember, I'll be here for you in case anything goes wrong." Krystal told me with a smile on her face.

Fairy Godmother was able to get everyone's attention to finish off what she was saying before Maleficent interrupted.

"May I present to you, King Benjamin." She said, which followed with all of us clapping and cheering for him. Some started to bow, which then led to all of us bowing down to him.

Jay pulled them all into a hug while yelling, "Well, let's get this party started!" For the first time, everything did start to feel as if it was a silly Fairy Tale.

☆《¤》☆

《NARRATORS POV》

For the rest of the night, everyone danced and partied to celebrate their new king. People finally started to talk to the Vks after they technically saved them early in the day. Chloe and Evie finally got the chance to talk to each other since almost everyone wanted to thank the Vks for saving them.